“Good Italian food but nothing exceptional.”
Review of CampoBello Bistro

CampoBello Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
CampoBello Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #116 of 892 Restaurants in Anchorage
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: Bering St
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

We celebrated a Birthday with a group. Service and appetizers were excellent. Main course was good but nothing exceptional.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Excellent food here. This is one of my favorite places in Anchorage. Everything is fresh and made with care, and the house-made pasta is awesome. Every meal I've had at Campobello has been fantastic, and the service is great. Love this place!

Reviewed August 24, 2013

We did a carry out and even traveling back to the Hotel twenty minutes later it was excellent. Chix Marsala was some of the best from a restaurant as was the Halibut picatta.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

My husband, two teenagers, and I ate at CampoBello's Bistro in June 2013. I make our reservations before we left Hawaii for our Alaskan vacation since we were eating their on a Friday night. I'm glad I did because it was very busy. My husband had chicken masala and a small Ceasar salad. I had the halibut special with mustard butter sauce and a small Ceasar salad. My son had the chicken picata and a cup of minetrone soup. My daughter had the 4-Cheese Ravioli and a cup of minestrone soup. All our food was very good. The Ceasar dressing tasted homemade and my daughter's ravioli sauce had a touch of spice, but not too much. My only disappointment was that they didn't have Caprese (tomato, buffalo mozzarella, and basil), only an herbed bread with mozzarella and basil. Since I don't eat simple carbs, this doesn't work for me.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I was more than impressed.

We ate her the first day for lunch, then the next day our selection was full, and we went here again.

Nice place, good food, quiet.
Well worth checking out.