“Wish we lived closer!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed June 1, 2014

I wish we didn't live 4000 miles away because we love this place. The beer is awesome, the pizza and diablo breadsticks are amazing, and the staff is super friendly. Next time we come up, this place will be my first stop!

2  Thank Kate N
Write a ReviewReviews (3,594)

Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

I don't think this place deserve a high rating like it has. Just an ordinary Pizza dinning. To be honest, I would rate BJ's > this one. Their soup and bread stick were fine. Please note, I am not saying its a bad restaurant, its just something you can get from anywhere 3-4 stars pizza place.

1  Thank Kody W
Reviewed May 31, 2014

I know New Yorkers probably will disagree, but this pizza is the BEST anywhere! This pizza is WAY MORE than a NYC flat greasy slice of pepperoni. We started with the mozzarella bread sticks which were awesome. My GF is a cheese bread connoisseur and she proclaimed it the best cheese bread she had ever had. I also thought it was excellent, but I only had one piece as I didn't want to get filled up before the main course. We chose the Spring Chicken pizza which is only offered during the summer specials. This pizza was fantastic! THE BEST PIZZA I have ever had anywhere. We topped it off with the cookies and milk dessert, which is also a special. Again - fantastic! The service is also excellent. There was a big crowd on Friday around 6pm which is to be expected, and the hostess said there was about a 25 minute wait, but it was only maybe 15 minutes for us. If you're in town, you HAVE to go to Moose's Tooth!

1  Thank VinnyTheGreat
Reviewed May 30, 2014

The pizzas are great and there is such a variety! The backpackers pizza will always be my favorite. There is also a great variety of fresh brewed beers to choose from. A great place to have pizza and beer with friends. Unfortunately the secret is out, so expect to have a wait- which is no problem as you can have a seat at the bar and sip on beer while you wait for your table.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Moose's Tooth has simply great food and microbrewery beer. Fresh salads, over the top pizza, Korean wings . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .