“My favorite meal in Anchorage!”

Moose's Tooth Pub and Pizzeria
Ranked #1 of 892 Restaurants in Anchorage
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed May 7, 2014

This was an AWESOME place to go! My sister and I were trying to decide where to go for dinner during our first night in Anchorage, and this was in a visitor's guide and find-able via Google maps. It's a great sign when the parking lot was filled...means locals like it. Despite crowds apparently waiting for tables (lots of big parties), we (a twosome) got seated immediately. Host was awesome, totally welcoming. Server was new...not too knowledgeable but well-intentioned. Food was AMAZING. And the drink... I like hard cider and they have a Moose Apple Ale which was smooth, satisfying and just plain incredible. (They brew their own beers.) I was so impressed that I ended up buying a T-shirt just for the memories. Highly recommend this eatery!!!

1  Thank LizGM101
Write a ReviewReviews (3,615)

Reviewed May 7, 2014

If you like pizza this is your place, the dough alone is spectacular! Always cooked perfectly and I always wish I had room for more. The wait can be preeeettty long but you can always order out or you can have a few beers while you wait. The beer rotates so you can always find a new tap to enjoy. For the non beer drinkers the house made root beer and cream soda is the best I have had.

1  Thank AZskogstad
Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

Great pizzas, large variety of toppings, good beer. The place is very popular with both locals and tourists. Would love to come again someday.

1  Thank Irina_Leo
Reviewed May 5, 2014

We read about this in one of our tourist guides, and we're so glad we did. The service was great - very friendly and as good as can be with a very crowded restaurant. The salad was fresh and tasty, and the pizzas were fabulous. Very creative too. You can buy a jug of ale, keep the glass and bring it back for refills. The t-shirts are cool although I didn't buy one. Very fun place to go!

1  Thank Jen G
Reviewed May 5, 2014

We were visiting from NY and met up with my friend and her friends (who are locals) who highly recommended the place. As they also suggested we went about 4-4:30pm and that was just right to miss the crowd. It is a fun place with tons of their beer on tap, great souvenirs to buy and a wide selection cool pizza flavors that was delicious. Staff was very friendly and the prices were reasonable. Highly suggest!

1  Thank Linda F