“Great local restaurant” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Moose's Tooth Pub and Pizzeria

Moose's Tooth Pub and Pizzeria
Ranked #2 of 867 Restaurants in Anchorage
Cuisines: Italian, American, Bar, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Midtown
Anchorage
“Great local restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

Huge variety of pizza, salads, and drinks. Always expect a long wait: ALWAYS! But its worth the wait.

Visited August 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
“Too crowded ALL the time”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

Have been here three times, first time for a drink, which didn't happen, apparently people like to occupy tables and stools to share thoughts and exchange chit chat without so much as ordering a glass of water, left highly unimpressed. Second time brought a friend who had heard about it and wanted to check it out, got a table within 25 minutes of waiting. I ordered buffalo chicken salad which was NOT good! I have a hard time disliking any food, but cold chicken tossed with buffalo sauce on top of a room temperature salad was gross. My friend enjoyed his sandwich though. Third time a coworker reserved a room for her b-day party, with many different pizzas to sample, pizza was delicious!! Would definitely order one to go. Appetizers are pretty good too!! Good luck with this place!

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“Pizza and Salad Gurus”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

Ultimate lunch special: White slice, raspberry vinaigrette salad
wow...fresh, flavorful, unique. Enjoyed every bite!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank flygrls
Kotzebue, Alaska, United States
“Best pizza place in Alaska”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

Went to the Moose's Tooth with my wife. We had heard that it was good, but no other specifics. We were surprised by the fact that this place was packed on a weekday night. We were more surprised by the creativity of the restaurant when it comes to the varieties of pizza available. The hardest part was selecting what to have. Each of us ordered the thin crust (which was VERY thin) with half one type and half another. This gave us four types to sample, and each one was a masterpiece! While we waited, I enjoyed their apple beer which was extremely tasty!

This is one of our must do places in Anchorage.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Very good pizza and Great atmosphere.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

After reading the reviews here, I had to try it out. Food and drink was really good. I was left alone a little too long sometimes. I'm pretty sure it was at shift change so I'll give it to them. I do suggest you go early or you'll be waiting for a while for a seat. I travel a lot and by myself so I quickly sat down at the bar. Will be back for sure.

• Visited September 2012