“Great Breakfasts”

Ranked #2 of 895 Restaurants in Anchorage
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Sunny side up since 1998! We're a popular downtown brunch spot where the staff is friendly, the food is tasty, and breakfast is served all day. Our mission is to use the freshest ingredients available and buy from local vendors whenever we can. Most everything we serve is made from scratch, and with plenty of love. We care about good food, our community, the environment, and making people happy. We offer a variety of vegan & gluten-free options, as well as a range of healthy choices, such as egg whites, fat-free cooking spray, or a side of fruit instead of hash browns. Substitutions are welcome. Come check us out, and see why Anchorage locals have voted us "Best Breakfast" in the Anchorage Press since 2003! Follow us on: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram with our handle @snowcitycafe!
Reviewed November 21, 2013

We always go here for breakfast at least once on every visit
The big problem I always have is what to order
I have never been disappointed with any of my choices
We try to get there early since it does get crowded

1  Thank Okvik1
Write a ReviewReviews (2,324)

Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

After receiving many recommendations to eat here, we made it our first stop when we arrived in anchorage, and were quite pleased with that choice! The stuffed French toast and reindeer sausage are out of this world!!

Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

We got there right when they opened so we had no issues with a wait. With that said...the food was awesomeness!! I had the crab/salmon Benedict combo. My husband got a good old eggs with hash browns. Let me say...the best hash browns I have ever tasted in my entire life! I was sad to leave some behind on the plate!! Everything was delicious. Check it out!!

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Snow City is always crowded so be prepared to wait no matter when you go. The food is good and continues to be a local favorite. Anywhere people are always willing to wait over an hour to eat must not disappoint often. They have a coffee station where you can help yourself, which helps ease the wait. Lots of choices on the menu and everything we tried was good.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Escaped here twice from a conference that was taking place in an adjacent hotel. Compared to what was on offer there this place was stunning. You can tell its a good place to eat as locals were queuing before 7 am to enjoy the fayre.

Been to Snow City Cafe? Share your experiences!