“Breakfast Anyone?”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Mishawaka
“Breakfast Anyone?”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Stopped here for breakfast during our time in Anchorage. Excellent breakfast stop, with very generous portions. The lines were long to get in, and the service was a little slow. Overall good food, and worth the wait.

• Visited June 2012

• Korean first
Minneapolis
“If breakfast is your favorite meal, you'll enjoy this place.”
Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

The first morning of our Alaska adventure we found this place close to our hotel. It opened at 7:00a.m. We were the second group in the door. In less than ten minutes the place was full. I'm glad they focused on good food and not fancy decor. Everyone in our group enjoyed their choices. Reindeer sausage, man-hole sized pancakes, stuffed french toast with raspberry butter all were great. They make their own peanut butter the jelly was homemade too.
I'd go again if they'd open in my snow city, Minneapolis.

Vancouver, Washington
“Pretty good food”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

My husband and I are from Portland, OR and I think we've been spoiled when it comes to good restaurant food choices, especially vegan options. We ate at Snow City Cafe for lunch today, and it was pretty good, but nothing special. I had a bowl of lentil veggie soup, and my husband had a garden salad sandwich. It wasn't gross, just nothing special, and I am learning that may be true for most places in Anchorage. Anyway, I would reccomend for an inexpensive lunch spot that tastes pretty good.

• Visited October 2012
Wasilla, Alaska
“So-so food. So-so service.”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We had heard good things, but the day we went, it was underwhelming. Maybe we we hit it on a bad day. The sloppy joe was ok, just ok. The cole slaw tasted horrible. The service was slow, one of our party waited 25 minutes for a quesadilla. Hmm. None of us finished our food. Just couldn't get into it.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank K M
London, United Kingdom
“Awesome brunch spot”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Be prepared to wait - this place is obviously v. popular, but for good reason! I went here for brunch on a Friday morning and had to wait about 20 minutes for a seat. I had a really nice granola and yoghurt parfait with fresh fruit, tea, English muffin and juice. The service was great, the whole thing cost less than $15 and the food was lovely. I will make a point of going back here next time I'm in anchorage.

• Visited September 2012