“The trip of a lifetime”

Infinite Adventures - Day Tours
Ranked #24 of 81 Tours in Anchorage
More attraction details
Owner description: Bears, Moose, Glaciers, Whales, Sea Kayaking, Ice Climbing and the city of Anchorage. Alaska with stunning views of Mt McKinley, Wrangell NP and the Chugach Mountain Range. An Adventure Travel/Sightseeing Company in a remodeled school bus: The adventure you'll always want to relive!
London, United Kingdom
“The trip of a lifetime”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

I would recommend this trip to anyone visiting Alaska! Similarly if you are considering visiting Alaska but are as of yet unsure - I would go for it, just so that you can experience this trip. Natalie and Dave (the tour owners and leaders) are the most passionate, knowledgeable and experienced guys you will ever meet when it comes to overlanding and Alaska. Hand in hand with their awesome, and one of a kind converted school bus, they turn trips around the last frontier of Alaska into trips of a lifetime.

1 Thank Stuart V

Richmond, Virginia
“Alaska and Infinite Adventures”
Reviewed December 22, 2013

This was a great trip - perfectly organized and paced. Natalie and Dave are the best tour leaders that I've ever experienced. Oh... and Alaska is damn beautiful.

Mary.

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Overland Company!”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Dave and Nat's passion for overlanding in this beautiful part of North America is second to none. Their trips are by far the best out there I'd have no hesitation in recommending Infinite Adventures if you're looking for a great travel experience in North America.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank David-Hatter-OWA
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Infinite Adventures is FANTASTIC!”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Infinite Adventures provides wonderful tours in Alaska. Dave and Natalie are a wealth of information about the state (and travel in general). They are also an incredibly fun couple who just generally seem to constantly know how to have a good time. I would highly recommend an Alaska visit and I definitely recommend including Infinite Adventures in your plans.

1 Thank Difflebopper
Nat_Infinite, Owner at Infinite Adventures - Day Tours, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Thanks for your fantastic review! We are very happy you enjoyed our tour in Alaska! It was a pleasure having you with us: fun times! We can't wait to go up there for the next season - it is indeed an incredible place!
Laupheim
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A great adventure and a great time - just do it!”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Choosing Infinite Adventures for my Alaskan adventure was the best decision I could have made. Nat and Dave were the perfect tour leaders: experienced, reliable and always friendly and funny. I really had a great time and I would not change anything because it was perfect. If I will ever visit Alaska again there is no doubt who I will be travelling with!