“I WILL NEVER ORDER AGAIN!”
Review of Panda Restaurant

Panda Restaurant
Ranked #565 of 889 Restaurants in Anchorage
Cuisines: Chinese
Neighborhood: Midtown
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed February 23, 2012

I had a night with friends staying home and watching a movie when we decided to order Chinese food. We ordered 3 dinner meals. We waited an hour and twenty minutes until it was delivered. The delivery driver didn't knock or ring the doorbell; he just turned the handle and walked in!! It scared us all. Then we only got 2 of the 3 meals we ordered. When I called and complained, the woman on the other end handed the phone to another woman (possibly a manager) who spoke better English. She apologized and stated if i wanted to make another order for the third meal she could give me a discount. I stated that I'd be more than willing to pay full price if they could just have it delivered in 20 minutes. I live 20 blocks away from the restaurant and this call was placed at 8:45pm, it would only take 10 minutes for delivery. The woman stated she didn't have control of the drivers and that she could guarantee a 45-1hr delivery time but not 20 minutes. I mentioned that its a business and they should have control of their staff. I then told her that if it took more than 20 minutes, I couldn't guarantee I’d pay them. I was not going to wait two and a half hours after my first initial phone call to eat dinner. Very poor customer service and I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN and should suggest the same to everyone.

Reviewed January 26, 2012

Fast and friendly service and delicious chinese/manderin in this easily looked over gem across the street from the Mall at Sears. On my list of must go to whenever I'm in town. Best Chinese in Anchorage and probably all of Alaska.

Reviewed January 22, 2012

Food lacked flavor. They deliver at a time when others have stopped.

Reviewed June 13, 2011

I had a nice time because we were with friends. The people were nice. The food was just so-so. It's hard to find a good Chinese style restaurant in this town. Benihana is better IMHO, even though it's a chain and some people don't like chain's. I appreciate the consistency of them. I had vegetable fried rice and the rice was made with frozen veggies (peas, carrots, etc.). Not my fav. I also had an egg roll. It was good. DH had a spicy meat dish that had some fresh white onion and bell pepper. That looked a little tastier!

Reviewed March 5, 2011

I wish I'd have read these reviews earlier.
When they said it would be atleast an hour and it showed up after 20 minutes I should've sent it back. My General Tsu chicken was squishy nibblets of soggy chicken drenched in some horrible smoke flavored sauce. And lets not leave out the raw onion and green pepper. Which was as crunchy as all get out. I like onions and green pepper but it only added to this travesty. This went from their kitchen to my trash. Stay away. Your taste buds will thank you.