“Great food”

Flattop Pizza + Pool
Ranked #220 of 870 Restaurants in Anchorage
Cuisines: Italian, Bar, Pizza
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

We went on a Monday night and it was pretty quiet - a few folks at the bar and playing pool. We ordered draft beers and shared a small pizza. I forget the name but it had garlic white sauce, chicken, caramelized onions, and tomatoes and it was AWESOME. I had the leftovers for breakfast and it was just as good.

• Visited September 2013

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Nice atmosphere, fair pizza”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

The restaurant is actually very nice with new pool tables and a nice, clean seating area. The staff is friendly and knew the menu but the pizza is pretty average. I ordered a pizza directly from the menu and it arrived as expected. The toppings are solid and they don't skimp on them but the problem with the pizza is the crust. The crust is neither the right firmness or the right chewiness. I found it difficult to cut or bite through and wound up having to tear it with my teeth and fingers. It actually began to hurt my teeth to eat it. I'd give it another chance and hope that my first experience was a misfire but I won't rush back to do it soon.

• Visited August 2013
Auckland, New Zealand
“AMAZING chicken salad!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

Waitress was awesome and very talkative. Food was fantastic - highly recommend the chicken salad (worth the $13 by far).

Brand new establishment - open for 3weeks when we arrived. Great pool table set up although sitting against the outer walls probably not recommended when a game is happening behind you.

Visited June 2013