“Father's Day Delight”
Review of Painted Mustangs - CLOSED

Painted Mustangs
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We provide guided trail rides through the beautiful Chugach State Park. No experience is required. We have rides going out multiple times a day but they fill up fast so give us a call to reserve your spot. Great for every level of rider, from nervous to experienced. Ages 5 to 95.
Anchorage
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Father's Day Delight”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Had a wonderful time going into the mountains. Went up Peak 3 where the snow sat and the view was spectacular on top of the horses. Could see Sleeping Lady, the inlet, Fire Island, and all through Rabbit Creek Heights. It was just beautiful. What a wonderful way to spend the day.

Visited June 2013
4 Thank Scott W

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fun and easy going”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I had such a great time on my ride. The guide was great and so were the horses. She allowed those of us that wanted to, to go a bit faster which is always fun. Highly reccomend!

Visited June 2013
5 Thank cbro14
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Just fantastic!”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Megan is very friendly and bright, she makes the ride enjoyable and comfortable from start to finish. Horses behaved amazingly, I don't have much experience with horses, so it was just perfect! The mountains and valley were beautiful, it was truly a wonderful experience!

Visited May 2013
6 Thank Chickenjackerjacket
anchorage
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“great ride, great guide”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

very knowledgeable and friendly guide. stellar day. horses very well trained. Literally the first time I ever rode a horse and I felt totally comfortable. First rate.

Visited April 2013
4 Thank tyler g
Anchorage, Alaska
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great time in the Snowy Mountains”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

I had a great time going for a ride with Painted Mustangs! I'd only been on a horse once, when I was seven, but Megan did a great job of introducing me to the basics and helping me feel comfortable. My horse was calm and patient and Megan was friendly and knowledgable. Riding in the snow was a totally new and amazing experience. I'm definitely recommending Painted Mustangs to anyone who would like to explore the Alaskan Outdoors, try something new, or have a great time.

Visited February 2013