All reviews other guests the main house downtown anchorage large walk in closet wonderful cook needed to leave early bedroom house b and b close to downtown living room and kitchen granola relaxing stay quiet residential street wished we could have stayed longer short walk location is fantastic each morning
Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

11th Avenue B&B was a great find! We love to stay in B&Bs and this one didn’t disappoint! They have self check-in, so if you are taking the train from Seward, getting in at 10:15, there is no problem. There is free parking if you have a car. It was very clean and homey. We had the room with the private but separate bathroom and that worked out fine. The bed was comfy. Breakfast was incredible - very creative and lots of options! Marilyn had lots of suggestions for food and activities. It was a 5-6 block walk to lots of yummy restaurants and shopping. We would definitely stay there again!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 27, 2018

We stayed one night in the Odyssey Room at 11th Ave B&B and found it comfortable, warm with outstanding amenities. Breakfast cooked by Gail was delicious and plentiful. The location is very convenient to downtown Anchorage (only a short walk), we will stay here again when we return to Anchorage and highly recommend it.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed 2 nights at the 11th Ave B&B. Marilyn, Leann and Gail were wonderful hosts. They accommodated the needs of our group - two families of four - very well! The rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable and the breakfasts are delicious. Great location for walking around downtown Anchorage. Highly recommend!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 26, 2018

This is one of the best B&Bs I've ever stayed in. It is beautifully renovated, spacious, and within easy walking distance of the city center. I stayed in the Voyageur Room, which is fairly large, boasting its own living room and kitchen in addition to the bedroom and bathroom. The bed is delightful if you prefer a softer mattress and the B&B is set back far enough from the larger avenue that street noise isn't a factor. Check-in is seamless, keyless, and comes with a packet of valuable recommendations for places to eat. Speaking of which, the breakfast is not to be missed! My hostess, Gayle, is a wonderful cook and replete with suggestions for local activities. I only wish I'd left more time for my stay in Anchorage!

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Kelley A
Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

I arrived in Anchorage on my way to teach in rural Marshall, Alaska in the Yukon Delta. Marilyn and her staff made me feel welcome and answered a lot of my questions. Marilyn also was very helpful throughout the year like when I was trying to plan a Christmas break trip. I ended up just staying in Marshall. Breakfast is fabulous and if you leave early in morning they will provide an awesome to go breakfast. Highly recommend and within walking distance to downtown. Not a short walk but not overly long either.

Date of stay: July 2017