“Hit the spot!”

Midnight Sun Cafe
Ranked #72 of 889 Restaurants in Anchorage
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Great menu with excellent choices for vegetarians as well as meat lovers. Terrific coffee bar and cookies!! This is the kind of place we like to find when traveling, tasty and healthy, created by someone who really cares about their food.

2  Thank P H

Reviewed August 13, 2013

We went there for a little meal before going to the Anchorge museum, we were amazed how good the food was. My Brother and I recommend the grilled cheese and the ceaser salad with balsamic vinagrette. I got full by my salad, it was the best salad i've had in a resaraunt before. We highly recommend this place.

1  Thank Catherine J
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We were trying to find spots for lunch near our hotel that offered coupons in our Northern Lts book. This one was close, and wow - fantastic choice! They offer sandwiches, soups, salads, specialty coffees and smoothies. My Greek salad and husband's turkey panini were both excellent. I walked in with my own soda can, and they didn't even blink when I asked for a cup of ice.

We used a bogo coupon and spent $9, total - one sandwich free. Terrific value.

Their coffees look wonderful.

1  Thank Flannery52
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Sometimes you eat at a place that cares about its product...and it shows. Midnight Sun was a pleasant surprise. I am glad we stopped. They used high quality ingredients and made a good sandwich. Worth the stop!

1  Thank bike_california
Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

Who knew a parking lot could hide a gem like this! I really like their sandwiches and free wifi. Service is fast even at lunch peak times. Go. Enjoy.

1  Thank geneatis