“Service slow”

Cuisines: Asian
Description: 99501
Description: 99501
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Stopped for lunch, only a few customers, service was very slow. They were out of hamburgers. Food was dry and salty. Not real impressed

There are newer reviews for hot stixx

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Stopped in for breakfast when our hotel breakfast buffet was outrageously priced. Our food was hot with fresh ingredients - no frozen vegetables or fruit. My omelet was large, stuffed with fresh vegetables and the toast was made from delicious bread. The homemade strawberry jam was amazing. I would definitely return to this place and recommend to others. There was a wide variety of items on their breakfast menu.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

I ordered a meat dish that came to the table ice cold (and shouldn't have been) and I couldn't eat it. My friend ordered curry that smelled and tasted delicious. I wish I would have ordered what she had!

Reviewed September 16, 2012

This place excels at breakfast. I had the salmon skillet, which had bite sized chunks of smoked salmon, potatoes, veggies, goat cheese, topped with two eggs. Fabulous. A friend raved over the king crab benedict. Unassuming little spot, but wonderful food.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

This place is really friendly and good value. Lots of choice for breakfast and nothing too much trouble for the staff here. Highly recommended