“Great meal all around”

Bridge Seafood
Ranked #31 of 890 Restaurants in Anchorage
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Alaska Wild Seafood : "Always Fresh, Always Alaskan!" Others may say it we gaurantee it! Salmon, Halibut, King Crab and Rockfish as well as USDA choice steaks. Located on a a bridge over the urban fishing hot spot, Ship Creek, come down for and local craft brew, glass of wine, appetizers or a full dinner experience. Alaskan hospitality is what we do! Open Seasonally May 31st thru August 31st Full service Catering Year round.
Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

I read the last weeks reviews and decided that I would take a chance on the restaurant. My husband and I were very pleased with everything! When we got our table, there was a large party that had just been seated, so I was worried our food would get held up because of them. Luckily, our server got our order quickly and our drinks as well. He was very quick to come over when we had a question. The all you can eat starter bar can sneak up and be filling, so be wary! I'd recommend trying the place, and wish it was closer.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

It was suggested by the front desk at Comfort Inn Ship Creek that we try Bridge Seafood. Because we did not have transportation, we needed some place to grab a quick bite to eat. We literally walked out the back door of the hotel and down a short sidewalk path to the restraunt, about a 2 minute leisure walk. We were a group of 9 so it took a little while to be seated. We were given our menu option which was a little confusing to us. The waiter made it seem like we could only order the expensive buffet. Most of us were not that hungry and were only looking for something light to eat. The majority of our group ordered a cup of chowder. One person got the pricey buffet and thought it was totally worth it because of all the king crab legs he ate. The service was a little slow and the food was not that great for the price. I have tasted worse...but I have also tasted a lot better than what was served. The view from the large windows was probably the best thing the restraunt had going for it. It was very entertaining watching the fishermen along Ship Creek. I gave the overall experience an average. I don't think I would care to go back again.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

Located on the Sheep Creek, you can see people fishing salmons from the huge windows located on both sides of the restaurant. It offers a good selection of local beers and some tasteful dish made with fresh and local fish (king salmon and halibut strongly recommended!). Price in line with town market. The place to go when dining in Anchorage!

1  Thank Green_BlueToscana
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

It was recommended by family that we check out Bridge Seafood for dinner while we were in Anchorage. Expected to see fishermen in the creek but was told there was a temporary ban due to overfishing. Still, nice views! Ordered the king Crab legs. Oh my! So big and so sweet. Didn't even use the butter. I've had king crab before but living on the east coast means there is some travel from boat to plate. Had no idea just how delicious it could be when caught and cooked same day. Yum!

Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

My fiancé and I decided to have dinner tonight at the Bridge since we've never had it before. So we did a tripadvisor etc to check it out. And we did see a couple of bad reviews but we kinda ignored that and said hey it's whatever let's go
Take a look for ourselves. As we got there we did have a reservation at 7:30pm some how the host lady told us that it'll be a few mins. Since we did get there a few mins early..... When we got a table we sat down and waited for our waitress or waiter for over 20 mins with no drinks even started!!!' Terrible terribleness so we decided to get up and leave; and decided to go to Cattle company instead. Bad service!!! Heads up y'all!

1  Thank Ghowneu

Been to Bridge Seafood? Share your experiences!