“Top Notch.”

Bridge Seafood
Ranked #23 of 885 Restaurants in Anchorage
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Alaska Wild Seafood : "Always Fresh, Always Alaskan!" Others may say it we gaurantee it! Salmon, Halibut, King Crab and Rockfish as well as USDA choice steaks. Located on a a bridge over the urban fishing hot spot, Ship Creek, come down for and local craft brew, glass of wine, appetizers or a full dinner experience. Alaskan hospitality is what we do! Open Seasonally May 26th thru August 31st
Anchorage, Alaska
“Top Notch.”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Thank you Chef Al for a wonderful meal. I highly recommend the sockeye salmon dinner ~ it was wonderfully flavorful, grilled to perfection and a generous portion. Everything is generous at the Bridge. The appetizer/salad buffet is to write home about ! The restaurant is delightfully located above Ship Creek and it was great to watch the fisherman land a salmon.

I am a Alaskan and will be back many times to enjoy a great meal, fantastic happy wait staff and a great night out on the town. Hats off Bridge ~ job well done.

Florida
“Great meal and all you can eat salad bar”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Great meal, last night in Anchorage, had one lb of king crab. They also had snow crab on the all you can eat salad bar. Ask to be seated where you can watch the fisherman on the creek.

Creve Coeur, Missouri
“I would eat here again and again if I were a local”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We decided on our last evening in Alaska before heading to the airport for our 1:30 AM flight we wanted to go somewhere good for seafood. We had tied to go eat at the Bridge Seafood restaurant earlier in our trip before leaving Anchorage and going to other places in AK, but we went during lunch and they do not open until 4:00 pm. We decided to give it a go for our 'last Alaskan' meal. Boy we were NOT disappointed in the least bit. After reading a couple of the trip advisor reviews I was hesitant, especially because I have a 10 and 13 y/o boys. Let's say they were not disappointed either. All entrees include their all you can eat buffet. The buffet included Tanner crab legs (can't remember the other name for the crab legs), green salad, an amazing potato salad (not your run of the mill salad), a pasta salad with a salmon spread mixture, a pineapple coleslaw, watermelon with fresh mint and a beet salad. I tried all but the beet salad and it's NOT your every day blah coleslaw, potato salad, or pasta salad. I could have just eaten off the buffet and not gotten entree. You are also given sourdough rolls and an incredible salmon spread. I have NEVER tasted a salmon spread so good. If I could have purchased t and taken it home with me I would have.

For dinner I had the King Salmon with rice pilaf and grilled vegetables. The menu price for it was $35.00 (remember that included the all you can eat buffet also). Which as we traveled around Alaska for salmon I found this price to be right about the same as other establishments we dined at. And some of these establishments were not as clean or 'nice' as the Bridge Seafood. My husband had a dish called Chippo. It is a seafood mixture of crab, salmon, halibut, shrimp in a light tomato base. He also enjoyed his meal. My older son got the mac and cheese. Again, this was NOT your ordinary Mac and cheese. It had shrimp, crab and other seafood infused into the sauce with toasted bread crumbs. They didn't skimp on the seafood either. My son said t was the best mac and cheese he has ever had. The price was $29.00 for it, but again it was off the adult menu and it included the all you can eat buffet.

The Bridge seafood also had a children's menu for kids up to 10, which my younger son happens to be 10. Since he does not like seafood he ordered the standard chicken strips. The kids menu was $12.95 and it also included the all you can eat buffet, drink and dessert. No fries either! They had a choice of rice pilaf and some other starch

The atmosphere was also very nice. I thought because of the look of the restaurant the caliber of service, the location (along the Copper River, overlooking all the people trying to catch salmon) and the chefs we would pay much more, but I was pleasantly surprised

The Bridge Seafood only uses fresh ALASKAN ingredients. Perfect for our last meal in Alaska. Please don't let the other reviews scare you off from this restaurant. Entree prices ranged from the mid $20's-$49.00. Dessert was $6.00 for each item and I cannot remember the appetizer selection or price range since we did not think about ordering anything from the appetizers because of the all you can at buffet.

I would recommend this to all my friends and family visiting Alaska and I could see this as being a local favorite for romantic evening and dates.

Orlando, Florida
“Great seafood dinner after long travels”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We heard about this restaurant in our hotel which was very close by, so after flying all day from Florida we thought we'd try it. We were not disappointed. We were there just as the opened, and so the salad bar had just been set up. There were about 6-7 prepared salads and fruit, as well as crab legs. All of it very good. We had King Salmon and halibut, both of which were cooked perfectly. The pieces were substantial and were accompanied by fresh vegetable and rice or potatoes.

Our waitress was very friendly, helpful in explaining the types of salmon. She also was willing to take our photo. Was an interesting location being right over the river. Nice view. I sure would love to go there again if I ever go to Anchorage again.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Delicious fish dinner with a wonderful view of all the fishermen lined up on the creek banks”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

We were hungry after flying all day in from Washington DC so we hurriedly walked to The Bridge restaurant knowing that it would close at 10pm. Luckily we had 5 minutes to spare and they were still serving dinner. Our server was sweet and we requested a table right next to a large window overlooking Ship Creek. I LOVED the sour dough bread and the salad bar. If you're a crab leg lover you can get them at the salad bar. I don't eat crab legs so it wasn't an issue for me, but another diner in my party got the last scrawny leg in the bowl at the salad bar. I know we were their last customers but we did pay good money so I think they should have replenished them for us, I just may have tried one, and liked it if they did. I enjoyed the halibut and I had a taste of the rockfish which was good also. I enjoyed my meal but with dinner prices over $30. I thought it was an expensive meal for us non crab-leg eating diners.