Fairfield Inn & Suites Anchorage Midtown
Comfort Inn Ship Creek(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
$238
ComfortInn
Lakeshore Inn & Suites(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
$159
$209
QualityInn
$223
$209
Anchorage Grand Hotel(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
$205
$199
$189
Dimond Center
Best Western Golden Lion Hotel(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
$161
$139
All reviewsfront deskcontinental breakfastroom was cleannice sizedowntown areaclose to the airportfree wifithe shuttle driverrental carbusiness tripnight's sleepbooked this hotelindoor poolvery nice hotelwould stay againstayed one nightconvenient location
Reviewed June 8, 2010

Walls are paper thin.We got in late and needed to get up early 5:30. Big Foot upstairs stomped around for an hour after we got in at 11PM and then stomping started again at 4AM. This is a very pricey Fairfield Inn $159. + taxes for AAA rate. Breakfast provided was average stuff for a Fairfield. Furniture and carpets are very worn.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 1, 2009

From the greeting by the front desk staff to the extra considerations by housekeeping our family is very pleased with accommodations at the Fairfield Inn in Anchorage. Marriot requires a high standard from those who carry their name and Fairfield Inn does not disappoint them or their guest.

A warm greeting in the afternoon with fresh baked cookies is truly inviting on a cold Alaskan evening. Hot coffee accompanied by an array of breakfast breads, cereals, yogurts and an assortment of fresh fruit along with juices, Tao teas, milk...excellent start to the day.

The salt water pool is refreshing. The exercise room just right for a cardio workout. Love the availability to visit their sister property located immediately beside Fairfield for an extra special meal. Being able to charge your dinner there to your room at Fairfield is a special convenience.

Best of all is the FUN FUN FUN on Monday nights when Sarah, front desk manager hosts an NFL Monday Night Football Party with complimentary catered foods & beverages. Sarah's enthusiasm for a good game is equal to her commitment to guests ensuring everyone's stay is enjoyable, safe and memorable for the right reasons. We LOVE staying at the Fairfield.

If there was one thing we could suggest as an upgrade though it would be changing the eclectic sometimes funky lobby music. There is quite a variety, which is nice but going from Rick Springfield to some weird instrumental version of the love theme from Titanic is a little weird.

Fairfield offers free shuttle service to from airport, local restaurants and really when not busy on schedule runs Fairfield will travel to other local destinations which make the central location even more attractive. The hotel was quite during our stay. We appreciated the fourth floor toward A street.

Stay with confidence, stay in a friendly atmosphere, stay for a truly good nights sleep.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed October 8, 2009

We were able to check in right away. The children excitedly changed into suits and down to the pool we went. We Loved that the Jacuzzi is right there close to the pool makes for added comfort for the adults. I also was able to get in a great work out in their gym. In the morning we slept in being lazy and made it in plenty of time for a huge spread out breakfast, everything the little ones liked to eat. Thank you so much for the wonderful stay and relaxing weekend it was fun and very much over due for me.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed September 26, 2009

The hotel is generally nice and the rooms are clean. The front desk staff were helpful and the breakfast was decent, but nothing special. Beds are comfortable, wireless internet has reasonable speed. The location is good relative to the airport, but its a ways from downtown if that's where you want to be. My primary complaint is noise. This is my 2nd night here and last night my room was really noisy. It was on the C-street end of the building and C-Street is pretty busy... moreso than I expected in the middle of the night. Had to run the fan/heater all night to at least get *some* sleep. In the morning I requested a move to the A-Street side of the building and it is somewhat quieter down here, but still pretty noisy. Walls are pretty thin and the doors don't keep out hallway noise.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed August 18, 2009

My company booked me here for a business trip last fall. I was in Anchorage for six nights. When I got to my room, I found that there was no refrigerator and no microwave. I can't remember the last time I stayed in a hotel without these amenities. I went down and asked the front desk about it and they said that some rooms had them and some didn't. Basically, I was just unlucky. I was told that I could check the next morning to see if another room was available to move to. So I did and there was a room available. Sorry though, you'll have to pay an extra $25 per night. Same sized room, nothing special about it. I proceeded to check out and found a room at the Holiday Inn Express, bigger, with a microwave and fridge, for $20 LESS per night than my corporate rate at the Fairfield. Go figure.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled on business