Homewood Suites by Hilton Anchorage
Lakeshore Inn & Suites(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/31
$115
$101
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

Comfort Inn Ship Creek(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
$191
$187
TripAdvisor
$287
$269
EmbassySuites.com
Anchorage Grand Hotel(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
$219
$220
$195
Hotel Alyeska(Girdwood)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/31
$179
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $250/night.

$249
$229
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $255/night.

$194
$169
QualityInn
$158
$149
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $175/night.

Free cancellation until 06/01
$199
$186
Orbitz.com
All reviewscomplimentary breakfast and dinnercorderofront deskmon thurstgi fridaysevening receptionfull size fridgegolden corralhome away from homeone bedroom suitebreakfast staffextended staygreat place to staythe entire staffwould highly recommend this hotelfree shuttleshuttle service
Reviewed September 29, 2010

I stayed at this hotel for three weeks while on business. Upon checking in there was a small glitch in my reservation. Jaline at the front desk worked quickly to fix the problem and after that my stay was wonderful. The room was always clean and the food is great. I would like to especially compliment the staff. They are always friendly and willing to help with anything. Jaline, Q, Elizabeth and Barbara were over the top in customer service. Thank you Homewood Suites for making my extended stay fantastic.

1  Thank GP1204
Reviewed September 27, 2010

The room was very clean, comfortable, spacious, and nicely decorated. My kids loved the pool/hot tub. Excellent customer service! I will definately refer my family and friends here!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank NicoleBojorquez
Reviewed September 27, 2010

This was a business trip so I did not have the "extra" time to dine out. The hot breakfast and supper saved the time that I would have normally spent waiting to served in a restaurant. Consequently, I was able to get more work done without sacrificing a good nights' sleep.

• Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank fillthephedd
Reviewed September 27, 2010

Front desk staff friendly and efficient. Checked in about 6:40 pm and was hoping to get a light dinner (one of the reasons I chose this hotel), but the food (including salad bar) was wiped out (they advertise availability until 7 pm). I asked the hostess if they would be replenishing and she said they had been hit hard and were out of food. Glad they still had wine. Room was clean and quiet. Good coffee at breakfast; bagels were hard. Not sure if I'd stay again.

1  Thank vbelton
Reviewed September 22, 2010

My colleagues and I travel to Anchorage, Alaska for about a week each month and have for the past six years. We could stay in any hotel in the entire area, We stay at the Homewood Suties, because it is truly our home away from home.
The new manager is wonderful and very friendly. He has made an effort to learn all of our names and always seems make a personal contact sometime during our stay. The location is great. Tudor and C is midtown. Because there are two access roads we can always turn right.
On Monday through Thrusday a light dinner witha salad bar is served. along with a glass of wine or a bottle of beer. The meal and drinks are free.
The hotel is clean and neat. The rooms are large. There is a kitchen area with a large refridgerator, dishwasher and microwave oven. The suites also have a good size table and a desk. Parking is convenient. The busines center is convenient and the equipment works. They always have paper in the printer. When you travel it is the little things that make a difference.
In August we made an unexpected trip to Anchorage.This was an extremely busy time of the tourist season. Unfortuntely the Homewood Suties was full. So we all stayed at different hotels and and inns throughout Anchorage. All of us found something that did not measure up to the Homewood Suites. This month we are back "home".

1  Thank SUVANZANT