All reviews complimentary breakfast and dinner cordero front desk tgi fridays evening reception golden corral home away from home bedroom suite full kitchen great place to stay the entire staff free shuttle service housekeeping staff yogurt pool and hot tub the breakfast area would stay here again
Reviewed February 23, 2019

No way they should have rented out the room. Can’t let guests cook such smelly food. Nobody wants to stay in a room that smells like fried fish and garlic. Staff was useless. Had the “what do you want me to do about it” attitude. Love Hilton, this hotel a disgrace to the brand.

Date of stay: February 2019
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed February 21, 2019

I travel ALL the time for work. I have found that the Homewood Suites suits my needs perfectly. It's like having my own little apartment with a Mom in the background fixing me dinner Monday - Thursday (keeping my expenses to a minimum. The people in Anchorage have been so kind and helpful. The kitchen staff, especially Cordera, have taken really good care of us in the evenings. This hotel may not be as updated as other hotels in the area (that is why I gave it 4 stars) but I think the warmth and kindness of the staff far outweighs the other hotels in the area.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 12, 2019

i loved that they had a kitchenette, it helped me to feel at home there and was convenient to care for my family and normalize the experience for my kids. the room was clean and the staff was friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed January 22, 2019

this is a very nice hotel. the staff is very helpful and courteous. The pool and spa was clean and very relaxing (except for the children). Did not have the complimentary breakfast, but the dining area is clean. My only suggestion to the hotel would be adult time in the pool/spa and a quiet section of rooms for adults only.

Date of stay: January 2019
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Denise-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Homewood Suites by Hilton Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2019

Dear Brenda B,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us! We do all that we can to create a great experience for each of our guests, actively looking for ways keep costs low and offer enhanced services for comfort and convenience. We appreciate your review as it provides valuable feedback on what we are doing right, and where we can improve. If you return to our area, we hope you’ll stay with us again.

Reviewed January 15, 2019 via mobile

Homewood is becoming my favorite Hilton property. The Anchorage facility is a straight shot from the airport and takes less than 10 minutes to get there. It’s in a hotel oasis with 7 or 8 properties located across what would be considered a 4 block area. Anchorage doesn’t really have a grid layout, but a grid stretched around geographic features.
The Homewood has an odd layout and isn’t as glamorous as other Homewood Inns I have stayed at like Richland WA but the rooms in all the Homewood’s I have stayed at are carbon copies of each other. The clientele might be a bit more gritty here given it’s Alaska. The parking layout might mean you have to walk further than what you’re used to. The property is long and narrow with 2 elevators at either end. They were doing repair work during my stay on the second floor. The carpet was a bit dirty in the elevator and hall, but wasn’t an issue. I didn’t hear them working. The room was great. Wish Hilton properties put real bathtubs in.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
tracyhwsanch, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2019

Hello matthewrinearson,

Thank you so much for your review of Homewood Suites Anchorage! I am so pleased to hear our location was convenient for your trip and our rooms provided such comfort during your stay. We aspire to provide our guests with a level of quality service that enhances their stay. Thank you again, matthewrinearson. We look forward to welcoming you back to Homewood Suites Anchorage!

Hospitably Yours,