“Great stay”

Ranked #4 of 73 Hotels in Anchorage
Ketchikan, AK, United States
“Great stay”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Convenient hotel with extremely helpful staff. Warm cookies ready at check in, breakfast with plenty of options, and they replaced my toothpaste which was confiscated at the airport. Bed was very comfortable. Work out room is a nice plus.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Tracy B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Anchorage, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Dear David S,

Thank you so much for your valuable review! It is great to hear you were comfortable in your suite during your stay! I am glad you were pleased with our breakfast amenities and our staff. We We hope to see you back soon. We will have warm cookies wating for you! Thank you, again David S.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
Wrightstown, New Jersey
Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here on business for a few weeks. The rooms were a lot smaller than what I am used to for homewood however, they are clean and adequate. Hotel staff are friendly and helpful. They always acknowledge your existence whether exiting or entering the establishment. This makes a guest feel welcome and considered. The beds are very comfortable and pillows are big and soft! The hotel is located within walkable distance to a few chain restaurants. Overall this hotel is great. It's the perfect place for an extended stay guest, such as myself. With 4 or so more weeks to go for my business in Anchorage I am sure Homewood Suites in Anchorage will do just fine.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear NocturnalAviator,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We strive to ensure we are most helpful and make our guests feel welcomed. I am glad we were able to provide that feeling for you. It is great to hear you find comfort with our accomodation. Thank you, agin NocturnalAviator for your kind review and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Anchorage!
ALEXANDRIA
Reviewed October 5, 2013

I am a big fan of Homewood Suites. This facility has less square footage per suite and also a single suite style that I had not experienced in other cities. But the gym, pool, laundry room and main reception area makes up for these exceptions. How many hotels have two large (stuffed) bears in the entry? And the manager's receptions are great! The woman who oversees the food preparation takes pride in her work. It is a very popular hotel. Getting a reservation may take some pre-planning. Since it is always busy, there is wear and tear but staff is eager and willing to take care of any such problem. Another hint: if you want to see moose, go to Kincade Park not far from the hotel. I drove forever in the country side and saw none. Then went to Kincade Park to see five in one visit.

Room Tip: I liked the rooms facing the green space in back of the hotel but as situated all the rooms are conv...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Traveler1MM
Tracy B, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Anchorage, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Dear Traveler1MM,
Thank very much for your wonderful feedback about your stay! Our Bears are a great sight to have the lobby; I hope you got some good pictures! I will make sure to pass your compliments to our Evening Social Attendant, Sam. She will be pleased to hear how much her pride shows when assisting our guests! I am so glad you were able to not only have a great experience, here at Homewood, but also have the opportunity to see moose. Kincaid is a beautiful park. Thank you, again Traveler1MM for your amazing comments and the tip on moose sighting. We hope to have you back soon!
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I rented a conference room here for a one-evening presentation. Everything was very professionally handled and looked nice. The staff up front went out of their way to make sure everything worked right for us, including going out of their way to accommodate unexpected issues. I was very pleased.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Kenneth K
Tracy B, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Anchorage, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Dear Kenneth K,

Thank you so much for writing such a positive review about Homewood Suites Anchorage. I and my team appreciate your kind words. Word of mouth goes a long way in this business and to have such a glowing review helps set us shine brighter than our competition. We are very happy to provide you with such great service during your meeting; it’s something that comes naturally to our team. Thank you once again for sharing the wonderful experience you had here at the Homewood Suites. We hope to see you again and thank you so much.

weatherford, United States
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I got in at 1:00 AM and checked out at 10:00 AM. The front desk already had everything ready for me so I didn't have to wait at that late hour. I appreciated that. The breakfast was good and the shuttle service was prompt.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Tracy B, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Anchorage, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Dear Donald L,
Thank you for choosing to stay at Homewood Suites by Hilton. Even though your stay was a short, I'm glad my team was able to efficiently service you and make your stay the best it could be. We hope next time you join us in Anchorage your stay will be a little bit longer so you can fully enjoy everything we have to offer. We sincerely, thank you for writing such kind words. We hope to see you again soon.

Lamar, United States
Reviewed September 14, 2013

We stayed 2 nights at this hotel. It is a wonderful, relaxing place to stay and we would do it again in a minute. Not far from downtown and very close to the airport. Lots of restaurants nearby. No parking problems. The service was wonderful and the suite was immaculate.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Tracy B, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Anchorage, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Dear Will P.
Thank you for staying at the Homewood Suites by Hilton. It really makes me happy to read a review like yours. We work so hard to make sure that every guests stay is unique and as memorable as possible, and to see such kind words and that you enjoyed your stay, it really shows that we are doing something right. I do appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with Trip Advisor. We certainly look forward that if you find yourself in Anchorage again you will be calling the Homewood Suites your home away from home. For any future needs for travel please feel free to Contact my Front Office Manager Amber Romeo to help you with your reservations personally. 907-762-8006. Our team would like to thank you again for staying with us.
Reviewed September 11, 2013

This is a very nice hotel with a very friendly staff. The rooms were spacious and the beds were quite comfortable. Nice part of town with lots of services nearby. The hotel is not far from the airport and has lots of dining options just outside the front door.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Dear Trip Advisor Member,
Thank you for staying at the Homewood Suites by Hilton. We appreciate you taking out the time to write such a kind review. I’m glad that my staff was able to provide the type of service to make your trip memorable. We hope that if you find yourself in anchorage again, you will be choosing the Homewood Suites as your home away from home. Once again we are truly pleased that your stay was wonderful, we hope to see you again.