Homewood Suites by Hilton Anchorage
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Lakeshore Inn & Suites(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
$89
Dimond Center Hotel(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
$149
EmbassySuites.com
$84
$69
$59
The Hotel Captain Cook(Anchorage)
$165
  • Pool
$59
ClarionHotels
Best Western Golden Lion Hotel(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
$99
BestWestern.com
$129
TripAdvisor
All reviewscomplimentary breakfast and dinnercorderofront deskmon thurstgi fridaysevening receptionfull size fridgegolden corralhome away from homeone bedroom suitebreakfast staffextended staygreat place to staythe entire staffwould highly recommend this hotelfree shuttleshuttle service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 12, 2013

After years of traveling to Anchorage and staying at competitor properties, a twist of fate landed us here. We are thrilled, and definitely won't stay anywhere else from now on! The staff are friendly, take the time to learn customers' names and go out of their way to make it "easy" to be away from home. Breakfast and dinner were very good, and the manager (Stephen) went out of his way to make us feel welcomed. Room is incredibly clean. Hotel is quiet and in a convenient part of town. A bonus, they accept service animals - which is so appreciated! Overall, though, it is the staff that made our stay so wonderful. Our only regret is that a good review might mean that it will be more difficult to get a reservation in the future! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank AlaskaGirl99574
Stiphan B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2013

Thank you for glowing review. The header is fantastic and I am glad our Team was able to convert you to Hilton. We pride ourselves on making our Guests an extended member of our Family. Whenever you have reservation needs for the future, feel free to contact me directly and I will personally assist in arranging the stay. My direct email is: stiphan.beher@hilton.com. We look forward to welcoming you back to your "home" away from home.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

The room was very comfortable, the staff was very friendly and very attentive. The room has a full refridgerator, coffee pot, dishes, silverware, stove, microwave and dining table. Great for guests from out of town.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank amy s
Stiphan B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful review. I am glad that we were able to make the stay of your out of town Guests comfortable. We think of all our Guests as family and aim to make the Homewood Suites your "home" away from home. We appreciate the opportunity to welcome your Guests and look forward to another visit.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

My stay at HomeWood Suites was very welcoming. From the front desk to the housekeeping, everything was very professional. Hotel Managers Eric Mendoza and Stephan Bher have created an amazing team.
The staff anticipated my every need. Jaline made us feel like we were coming home and was so attentive. We only stayed one night but it was like she had know us for months. Our room was so fresh and clean thanks to Demetris.
Overall I would recommend it to all my friends.

Room Tip: Rooms with a Eastern View have mountains.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Joshuah S
Stiphan B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2013

Thank you for such a wonderful review. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and our Team made you visit memorable. We know you have a choice of accommodations and thank you for chosing the Homewood Suites as your "home" away from home. Welcome to our extended family! We look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

I had a wonderful experience at this HWS. I was greeted by Tanya who is personable and upbeat. The hotel was clean! The staff was friendly. Stiphin the hotel manager is hands on and aims to please. I will stay there in the future. Good Job HWS Anchorage!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank janbir6639
Stiphan B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Thank you for your great review. I am pleased to see you enjoyed your stay and for kind words regarding our Team. We hope your travels will bring you back to Anchorage soon and look forward to welcoming you back to your "home" away from home.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

They were incredibly welcoming. Since I'd just had a medical procedure for my back, staff Alenna, Tania, and Demetris went out of their way to make sure I was taken care of....getting my bags to my room, treating me to fresh cookies and offering to bring a breakfast to my room! My lasagna dinner was great.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank dan k
Stiphan B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2013

Dear Dan,

Thank you for your glowing review. I am pleased that our Team made you feel like "home." Aleena, Demetris and Tania are all assets to our Hotel and I am happy to see your comments. I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Homewood Suites Anchorage, your "home" away from home.