“Excellent Lunch, Good Service”
Review of The Olive Garden

The Olive Garden
Ranked #480 of 880 Restaurants in Anchorage
Cuisines: Italian
Rutland
“Excellent Lunch, Good Service”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

The soups and salads offered for lunch were excellent. Service was outstanding. Prices were a little high but not out of line for this type of restaurant.

Whitehorse, Canada
“Fantastic Experience!”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

My husband and I went here twice while in Anchorage for a week simply because the staff was amazing. Very friendly, amazing service. I would definitely recommend this restaurant for anyone travelling in the Anchorage area. It is a family restaurant, so not the place to go if you are looking to get away from kids but the overall experience was great. A good mix of fine dining Italian with family comfort!

• Visited June 2014
Vancouver, Canada
“Great Service, Good Food”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

This is an excellent place for dinner but remember, it is a family restaurant, not fine dining. As usual, their endless salad and bread sticks were scrumptious. We picked basic, simple meals of spaghetti and Lasagna primavera, and both were very good. We walked in at 6:00 pm on a Sunday and were seated immediately . Our server, Zane, was prompt, efficient, and friendly.

Montesano, Washington
“The staff is fabulous”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

We were afraid we'd have a long wait considering the traffic and the crowded parking lot. I was wrong, we were seated right away.
The menu is totally new. I asked the waitress if the portions were large. She said yes. I asked if the restaurant would mind if we split a meal. She said no problem. There were four adults, we ordered two dinner entrees and split the meals. The portions were just right. And we did not bother ordering an additional salad, but everything was just right. We used a coupon and decided that we'd take our coupon savings and order one of their sampler deserts (3 different small deserts) and then we ordered one additional one. All 4 of us walked away satisfied rather than over stuffed.
Please note this restaurant is in the same parking lot as Sams, Target, Khols, and a large movie theater. It is just outside of JBER and across the street from the VA and the Native Heritage Center. The road coming into and out of the parking lot can be extremely busy depending on the time of day and the day of the week.

Tok, Alaska, United States
“this is the best restaurant experience”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

This isn't just a place to grab a bite they helped us order and gave suggestions hands down the best restaurant experience I have ever had I wish that I was alf and had eight stomachs so I could eat more. It was unbelievable the food was so so so good. The bread was so good I wanted to be butter. Can't rave enough about this place and the service was so unbelievably wonderful I even asked to talk to a manager to complement them on our wonder service and food.

• Visited September 2013