“Fresh salad and seafood”

Norton Sound Seafood House
Ranked #221 of 870 Restaurants in Anchorage
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Redmond, Washington, United States
“Fresh salad and seafood”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

Crab salad and seafood sandwich was fresh and tasty. The waitress was friendly and considerate. The service was very quick.

• Visited September 2013

Lahaina, Hawaii
“Reasonable airport food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

We stopped here twice while passing thru Anchorage airport. Both times we had lunch. I had the halibut sandwich and my wife the soup and salad. Both were good, but a little pricey. The beer is very expensive, but you should expect this in an airport.

Visited July 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Could have skipped this”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

Decided I wanted to try Alaska King Crab legs before flying home, so asked the nice hostess if these are the big legs. She said yes very big and for $23.95 you could get 1/2 lb and a side item. Should have know when I ordered and the waitress asked what side and I said I really didn't want one. She said well you get one so I got fries. I was very disappointed when my plate came with 2 crab legs and they were not fat at all----much like you would get at a Red Lobster. I am certain they didn't come close to weighing 1/2 pound! They were cooked just right however. I tried the fries and maybe ate one or two, but I am pretty picky about fries so not a good judge. I was surprised when the bill arrived and learned that the fries were not an included side, so added several dollars to the bill! With tip I ended up spending $37. for a mere snack. I would have much rather put that money toward the full pound. Never saw the menu so maybe it was my fault for not double checking the information the hostess gave me. Staff were all nice.

• Visited May 2013
Kotzebue, Alaska, United States
“Superb fish”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

Sure Alaska is known for the seafood, but the service as well as the quality of food makes this place stand out. I love the fish and chips. Fried well, not greasy, excellent house made sauce, and good accompaniments make it a satisfying meal!

Visited February 2013
Homer, Alaska
“Best Eats in the Anchorage Airport”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Chef Al's king crab salad is a real winner. A great take along for those long flights out of Alaska and sure beats airline food!

Visited September 2012