“Absolutely fabulous!!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Anchorage
Aurora Winds Inn B&B Resort
Ranked #76 of 126 Anchorage B&B and Inns
A TripAdvisor Member
Chugiak, AK
Reviewed December 2, 2002

I have stayed at the Aurora Winds on several occasions. Its easy for me seeing how I live in the state. It is a wonderful place with outstanding ammenities. I felt right at home immediately. The food was fantastic. It was everything I expected and more. I will go there again.
P.S. If you go there around Christmas they have the most amazing Christmas tree that I have ever seen.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 17, 2002

We booked two nights at this inn a ocuple of years ago, based solely on the Frommers recommendation and review. What a huge disappointment. We arrived in Anchorage after a 6 hour trip to find that the instructions had been left on the front door (no host) and that in fact no room had been prepared for us. ALl of the guest rooms were locked and we were unable to stay despite our reservation for 2 nights. We called a taxicab at midnight and went to the Sheraton that night (which was a fabulous hotel with incredible staff and service - thanks!). The cab ride was 20 minutes each way to and from Anchorage. So we had a round trip fare that was completely wasted. I called the proprietors the next morning. They kept insisting that I had misread their note as to instructions to our room. They were incredibly defensive and had no sincere apology for our troubles. The B&B does NOT look like a James Bond movie set - Frommers disappointed us on this - it was not even close!

9  Thank A TripAdvisor Member