$201
$135
$223
$178
QualityInn
Comfort Inn Ship Creek(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
$189
ComfortInn
$264
HIExpress.com
$249
EmbassySuites.com
Best Western Golden Lion Hotel(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
$229
$199
$254
  • Pool
$219
All reviewsfront deskgolden corralstay at this hotel againbusiness centerpool and hot tubhotel restaurantclean hotelnice staybreakfast buffetgreat place to stayking bedfree shuttleairport shuttlehome away from homerental carhgimisty
Reviewed August 12, 2015

This hotel was very accommodating to our needs. We needed to leave a large suitcase behind for a week while we traveled north to Fairbanks. They happily agreed and gave us a claim ticket for out suitcase. They were eager and helpful to give us quarters for the laundry and dryer. The waitress in the restaurant was very helpful and gave us usable advice for the next few days of our trip up north. Only disappointing was they lost our reservation for our return trip one week later but they did give us a room at the previous low price. There was no harm - no foul.

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Olesea V, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2015

Dear A8598AOjamesd,

Thank you so much for your great review of Hilton Garden Inn Anchorage! It pleases me to hear that the service we provided, left such a wonderful impression with you! Thank you, again for your time in sending us your feedback. I will definitely make sure to share this with our team. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Homewood Suits Anchorage /Hilton Garden Inn

Reviewed August 9, 2015

I have stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Anchorage, AK several times as I travel outside of the US for work. I usually spend the night here before my overseas flight and it is very accessible to the airport with free shuttle service. I would recommend the Hilton Garden Inn to anyone traveling to or from Alaska.

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled on business

Dear Michael C,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of Homewood Suites Anchorage! It is great to hear we left you with a feeling of attentiveness with our customer service. Our team, at Homewood Suites Anchorage, truly strives to provide our guests with memorable service and assistance. Thank you again, and we are looking forward welcome you back!

Reviewed August 9, 2015

Our family stayed here at the end of a long trip. The hotel and rooms were clean. The staff was friendly and efficient. When trying to decide where to have dinner we looked at the menu for the lobby restaurant and was impressed with the great options. We were happy we stayed at the hotel as it was great food and great service.

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family

Dear

Dear Vickster55,

Thank you very much for your time in writing a review of our property! I am so happy to hear you enjoyed our room, complementary shuttle and our hotel team was welcoming! I . Thank you again, for your kind words and we will see you on your next visit to Hilton Garden Inn Anchorage!

Reviewed August 5, 2015

My family (including three couples) stayed at this hotel prior to departing on a cruise from Whittier. It was a great, value property that was perfect for a stop-over in Anchorage. Here are a few notable benefits to staying on this property:
- It has a free shuttle to many of the key destinations in Anchorage including downtown, shopping centers, and restaurants. We took the shuttle to the downtown farmers market on Saturday (before leaving on a bus to Whittier at Noon), and it was so fun. We also took the shuttle to Walmart to pick-up a few last-minute toiletries. Very helpful!
- It includes breakfast, which provides great value to large families. The breakfast was very robust: each person could order off the menu (french toast, omelette, reindeer sausage, bacon, ham, etc.) as well as eat from a cold continental buffet including cereal, toast, bagels, fruit, yogurt, etc.
- It has a great gym with up-to-date equipment including Precor treadmills and elliptical trainers. I loved using this before the cruise!
- The staff is very helpful and polite.
- It provides easy access to the airport (only 10 minutes away on the free shuttle) and access to cruise ports or land destinations (Denali, etc.)

In terms of restaurants, there are more limited options near this hotel because it is about 10 minutes outside of downtown. However, we found a great, family-owned greek restaurant within walking distance. We also took a cab to a popular pizza place and it was about 10 minutes away.

We highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: June 2015, traveled with family

Dear Susan H,

Thank you so much for your enthusiastic review and recommendation of Hilton Garden Inn Anchorage! Your kind words mean so much, and I cannot wait to share them with our Homewood Suites team, as I know, they too, will appreciate this. It pleases me to hear that our staff was most helpful. We work hard to ensure our guests have a memorable stay, while in Anchorage. I am so glad you were able to enjoy our complimentary amenities. Thank you again, and we are looking forward welcome you back in near future.

Reviewed August 5, 2015

This hotel has everything a midrange hotel offers with the exception of free breakfast. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and spacious, although the lighting the used in the bathrooms flicker like crazy when you turn them on. The pool was undergoing renovations when I was staying there so I can't comment on that. The WiFi is free and the TV has the standard set of channels. I only wish the hotel offered a complementary breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2015, traveled on business

Dear

Dear deanshan

Thank you so much for your review of Hilton Garden Inn Anchorage! It pleases me to hear that our staff was accommodating and professional. It is our goal to provide our guests with a memorable stay; I am glad we were able to do this for you. Your kind words will be shared with the Homewood Suites team, as they will be appreciated. Thank you again, deanshan,, for your feedback. We look forward to your next stay!