“Great Honey Walnut Shrimp”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ling & Louie's Asian Bar & Grill
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Business lunch with two associates. I thought the honey walnut shrimp was really good; they both had the Firecracker shrimp. Watch out for the Chinese peppers! Some places have little thermometers on the menu to indicate how hot it may be. L&L's doesn't.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

After hearing lots of good reviews for Ling and Louie's, I had the opportunity to sample their offerings during lunch. While the decor/setting was nice, and the service was polite and friendly, the day of my visit appeared to coincide with a shortage of staff, and there was a lengthy wait for our orders to be taken (and for our meals to be served as well). My food arrived hot, and was prepared reasonably well; the ingredients used seemed fresh. The menu appears to be suitable for folks who are "less adventurous" regarding Asian cuisine ... will need to try Ling and Louie's again (during a time period that's less busy) before arriving at my conclusions!

Reviewed October 31, 2013

I ordered the Kung Pow Beef and upgraded to the fried rice. First off the rice upgrade was $1.95 extra, but there was about a tablespoon of fried rice on my plate. The rest of the dish was very oily and close to unpalatable. I was very disappointed. I could have cooked a much better dish. So I warn you don't go there unless they get their act together. My stomach is still hurting from all the grease. I had been there 4 or 5 times previously and it was really good, But they must have gotten new cooks and I won't pay for a crappy dish like that anymore!

Reviewed October 6, 2013

I read these reviews and I laugh. Of course Ling & Louie's is going to be busy...and you may have to wait, they have excellent food. They are really good about making sure you get what you asked for and guess what, not everyone is perfect, but if you're looking for a less wait time, just call your order in and take it home. Your food is done in about 20 minutes, pay at the bar when you pick up, and go home and relax; it's totally worth it. Love this place :)

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Food was very tasty & in good amounts. Service was good & answered questions about food as some selections were new to me.