“Good Food Service was Ok”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ling & Louie's Asian Bar & Grill
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 4, 2012

We stopped by here for lunch and had a good experience. Took a few minutes for anyone to realize we were waiting for a seat, we actually had to go find someone. The food was really good and we didn't feel like it was a bad value for the price. The service throughout the meal was ok, nothing special. I would recommend this place for lunch.

Reviewed April 6, 2012

Stopped in for lunch yesterday for the first time. Decor was very nice, service was quick.
I was handed the menu and as i looked at my choices I almost choked over the prices. I asked the server if this was the lunch menu and she confirmed that it was. I found a soup and salad combo for $11 which I ordered. I LOVED the soup. It was great, a chicken & rice with a little zing to it. Very Good. The salad wasnt bad either, a green salad with chicken (asian style/infusion). I will come back for dinner to give it a try and hopefully that menu is the same and the prices don't increase at dinner.

Reviewed March 21, 2012

They have good flavors but put too much sauce on the food, and it makes everything rather too sweet and soupy.

Reviewed February 25, 2012

After reading some of the other reviews we must have gotten lucky or they've changed their staff. We had good service, and the food was very good. I had the chicken & shrimp sizzling plate.....and it was sizzling. Tasty. Will go again. A little pricey, but not the junk like they serve at other Chinese/Asian places.

Reviewed December 31, 2011

Loved this place from the moment I walked in. Good service, friendly staff, good food and, most importantly, plenty of Asian beers (singha, tsing tao and even kirin draft). Definitely will go back