“907 tours great one day experience”

907 Tours: Anchorage - Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$199.00*
and up
Glaciers and Wildlife: Super Scenic Day Tour from...
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Make your Alaskan memories with 907 Tours. Since 2009, over 7500 guests from around the world have enjoyed the warm hospitality of family owned 907 Tours, your small group glacier and wildlife scenic day tour choice. With over 40 years of living in Alaska, we will guide you to a memorable appreciation of the beauty, serenity and power of our mountains, glaciers and wildlife close to Anchorage in an authentic, fun and personal way. From the world renown scenery of the Turnagain Arm of the Cook Inlet or hiking on the Matanuska Glacier, enjoy your tour in a comfortable 11-14 passenger Mercedes Sprinter touring coach. Everyone hears all the details of the narration through a high quality sound system. 907 Tours has been awarded Trip Advisor Certificates of Excellence for the last four years. Check out our reviews!
Reviewed August 19, 2012

in 6 reviews
"dropped off"
"bear feeding"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend this company"

Reviewed August 18, 2012

We went on a one-day Matanuska glacier trek north of Anchorage with John, the owner of 907. John, a real Alaskan at heart, made us feel the same to the point we want to visit Alaska again even in Winter. On this whole day trip, He let us see Alaska through his unique personal stories and experiences. The ride to the glacier (almost 6hrs round trip) was very comfortable and picturesque. And the glacier is breathtaking beautiful. We totally enjoyed the trekking with our professional guide Becky. Highly recommend this trip. Also we want to mention that John returned excess fee to us when we made mistake, which made us feel that he is a real gentle man and left us good memory of Alaska.

1  Thank NMRer
Reviewed July 27, 2012

We only had one day to see a little bit if everything, so we went on the Cook's Turnagain Plus tour. John, the guide and owner, was excellent! Vast knowledge of the area, and very personable and funny! As promised, we had a delightful, informative day, full of all things Alaska. Would recommend this tour to any age group, the new Mercedes van was just the right size and very comfortable!

1  Thank vvandam
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Had Sunday free after the Mayor's Marathon and reserved the Cook's Turnagain Tour. I planned on this as a one best tour to see the most for my limited time in Alaska. Was right on. Susan made the tour very interesting, fun, and informative, while not overwhelming us. I've been on tours where the guides were loud and chattered nonstop. This one was just right. We saw and did everything promised, and I especially enjoyed the opportunity to see the Portage Glacier up close, which made for some great photos.

1  Thank Traintown
907Tours, Owner at 907 Tours: Anchorage - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2013

I remember you! You were the guy who was running a marathon in all 50 states. It's always so cool to be able to chat with a fellow distance runner. Isn't it something that we can get so close to Portage Glacier? I love to watch the faces on my guests when they see it. It's taken this long to respond because I just realized I could....

See more reviews
Reviewed June 29, 2012

What a delightful, informative, well rounded, inclusive and intimate tour! Small group, very interpersonal, plenty of time to enjoy and take in ALL the opportunities with an EXCELLENT lunch and FABULOUS tour guide, Susan! Alaska has SO much to offers that finding the best way to sample the majesties might seem daunting. Leave it to 907 Tours! A great way to "tour" without feeling like you are on a tour! Highly recommended and will share with EVERYONE I can!
So Thankful I made that call and incredibly grateful for the fun FULLfilling day!!!

Yep, the day you were on tour was one for the books! New friends made and such happy, upbeat guests. I won't forget it. I learned a lot from you too.