“If you only have one day, do this!”

907 Tours: Anchorage - Day Tours
Glaciers and Wildlife - Super Scenic Guided Day Tour from Anchorage
Ranked #11 of 77 Tours in Anchorage
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Make your Alaskan memories with 907 Tours. Enjoy your guided tour to glaciers, wildlife and the mountains along the world renown scenery of the Turnagain Arm of the Cook Inlet or hike the Matanuska Glacier Admissions are always included in our prices. The owners are 40 plus year residents dedicated to providing you a personal and fun experience. Operating year round.
Arlington, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“If you only have one day, do this!”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

We only had one day to see a little bit if everything, so we went on the Cook's Turnagain Plus tour. John, the guide and owner, was excellent! Vast knowledge of the area, and very personable and funny! As promised, we had a delightful, informative day, full of all things Alaska. Would recommend this tour to any age group, the new Mercedes van was just the right size and very comfortable!

1 Thank vvandam

Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Made me want to return to Alaska. Great tour!!”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Had Sunday free after the Mayor's Marathon and reserved the Cook's Turnagain Tour. I planned on this as a one best tour to see the most for my limited time in Alaska. Was right on. Susan made the tour very interesting, fun, and informative, while not overwhelming us. I've been on tours where the guides were loud and chattered nonstop. This one was just right. We saw and did everything promised, and I especially enjoyed the opportunity to see the Portage Glacier up close, which made for some great photos.

1 Thank Traintown
907Tours, Owner at 907 Tours: Anchorage - Day Tours, responded to this review, March 16, 2013
I remember you! You were the guy who was running a marathon in all 50 states. It's always so cool to be able to chat with a fellow distance runner. Isn't it something that we can get so close to Portage Glacier? I love to watch the faces on my guests when they see it. It's taken this long to respond because I just realized I could....
Hudson, Ohio
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“MOST AMAZING & FUN-FULL-FILLING DAY!”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

What a delightful, informative, well rounded, inclusive and intimate tour! Small group, very interpersonal, plenty of time to enjoy and take in ALL the opportunities with an EXCELLENT lunch and FABULOUS tour guide, Susan! Alaska has SO much to offers that finding the best way to sample the majesties might seem daunting. Leave it to 907 Tours! A great way to "tour" without feeling like you are on a tour! Highly recommended and will share with EVERYONE I can!
So Thankful I made that call and incredibly grateful for the fun FULLfilling day!!!

Visited June 2012
Yep, the day you were on tour was one for the books! New friends made and such happy, upbeat guests. I won't forget it. I learned a lot from you too.
Durham, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great time with 907 Tours”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

The best part of our vacation was leaving all the trip details to 907 tours. Our family ranged from age 6 to 56, and John, our tour guide planned an Alaskan adventure that left everyone thrilled. From floating past glaciers to driving ATVs by the most beautiful waterfalls, to hand feeding moose and reindeer, this trip showed us all the best of Anchorage and the surrounding area. John was a kind and knowledgable guide who had us prepared for anything, and showed up everyday right on time with a clean van, water, and snacks for the day. We couldn't have been happier, and would reccomend 907 tours to anyone seeking adventure in Alaska!!

1 Thank Joan D
Edmonds, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Greatest Adventures Ever”
Reviewed June 16, 2012

I enjoyed the two days I spent in 2010 with 907 Tours so much and told so many friends and family about it that we've returned in 2012 to travel again with 907 Tours, LLC... Not at all like a "tour" ...more like having a great friend show us the sites in a new land. Thank you again....
Anyone considering Alaska, I'll tell them to contact you!
Again, thank you!
Marcia English

1 Thank MarciaE411
Thanks so much, Marcia. Your review is like gold. We want all of our guests to feel golden too.