“Anchorage-affordable”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Anchorage Airport
Ranked #23 of 73 Hotels in Anchorage

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Canada
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I was only staying one night in Anchorage before I left for a cruise in Whittier. I decided to do it as cheaply as possible and decided to stay at Microtel. Wow. Was i delighted. The staff were awesome. The room was clean. The bed was comfortable with plenty of extra pillows and bedding in the closet. The AC / Heater effectively went from day to night without a hitch.

Did i mention the staff was friendly? Again. Wow. I have not had that kind of welcoming service in years, including 5 stars I have stayed at. These people are in the right industry and made my short stay delightful.

Zero complaints. If I absolutely had to say something negative it would be that the TV was not a flat screen. But really, I'm not in Alaska to watch TV.

When I go back to Anchorage on my next stay I will definitely be booking here. I have stayed at other hotels for twice the price in Anchorage and had an uncomfortable bed and staff who were not interested in providing any kind of service, advice or tourism tips.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Camdenton, Missouri
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I vacation in Alaska every couple of years and try to stay at a motel near the airport when departing. About 10 years ago I stayed here and it was fine. I brought some family members back a few years later. The place was worn and the rooms were not clean. After seeing good reviews we decided to give it another chance in 2013. The staff was helpful and friendly. The rooms were clean. It is back on our list.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Travelers also viewed these Anchorage hotels
Puffin Inn
#36 of 73 in Anchorage
Midtown
My Place Hotel - Anchorage, AK
Courtyard Anchorage Airport
#18 of 73 in Anchorage

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Anchorage Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Anchorage Airport

Property: Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Anchorage Airport
Address: 5205 Northwood Dr, Anchorage, AK 99517-3147
Location: United States > Alaska > Anchorage
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#6 Best Value Hotel in Anchorage
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Anchorage Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Anchorage Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn And Suites Anchorage Hotel Anchorage