“Not as good as everyone says”
Review of Larry's Cocoon - CLOSED

Larry's Cocoon
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Larry's Cocoon is settled into a strip-mall setting along 36th Avenue near its intersection with Arctic Boulevard, right next to the location of the old Europa Bakery storefront. Its currently neighboring eateries include Campobello and a Domino's Pizza kitchen, with a variety of other businesses also tucked into the same building - the restaurant can be a bit hard to find from the street, with the parking lot a little tight to navigate but usually offering a spot without too much trouble behind the wheel.
Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

I saw advertisements for this reasturant and it looked great. I read some reveiws and it seem that everyone liked it. I was very excited to try it. The service was ok and the restaurant was interesting looking in the inside, but the food was terrible. I was very bummed and won't be back.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

I work in mid-town Anchorage and visited this place for lunch. The menu appeared that it had some depth and the lunch (pad thai) was quite good. I'll try it again for dinner soon.

Reviewed June 4, 2012

Had the green chicken curry, pad thai, sate, calamari, beef fingers, fried rice, curry duck, on different occasions and we keep coming back for more! nice, modern, warm decor and excellent service from their filipina servers, specially anna!

Reviewed April 26, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner here last night. We had the calamari appetizer and thoroughly enjoyed it. He had bulgogi dinner plate and I had the spicy chicken dinner plate. We were both very pleased with our meals. All around great dining experience

Reviewed April 13, 2012

We went for an early dinner before a movie at the C16. The restaurant is very clean and the staff friendly. The entree's came with three perfectly grilled shrimp (not mentioned in the menu). The Korean style spicy chicken was delicious. Green curry chicken also very good. We will be back for sure.