“Okay Pizza”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Anchorage, Alaska
“Okay Pizza”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I love the fact that they offer a discount for ordering online. The pricing is pretty typical of other pizzerias in Anchorage. The pizza is good, but my family finds it to be very greasy. They are very friendly folks, and are always willing to accommodate your needs. I'm not exactly sure what makes the pizza greasy, but that was the deciding factor for us.

Visited February 2014

Tok, Alaska, United States
“Yuck”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

This place was dingy, dirty, disgusting. Nothing good about this place. The food was old and hard. They might of hoped that with no lighting in the place you might not see how dirty everything was. Don't bother going here.

• Visited September 2013
Klawock, Alaska
“The reviews speek for themselves”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Don't know why they stay in business! Worst piece of crap I have ever tasted. The people that work there are awful! Will NEVER even think of going there again. Called back and they hung up on me, called again and they would not answer, so called on my cell phone they answered and put me on hold and never came back. Walked the pizza back to them, got my money back. Rude people. The owner should be ashamed, maybe they are never there! Or don't give a ......

• Visited August 2013
Eagle River, Alaska
“Save your money and get a better pizza”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

This pizza is by far the worst. The crust and the toppings are all processed crap. Other places are much much better at what they do. The location with the buffet is horrible and the choices seem to dwindle faster than you can imagine. Most patrons leave unhappy as the quality of the food is not that great. I Think if you want a good pizza at a fair price, visit the location on Benson, behind the old Boston Pizza.

Visited July 2013
Anchorage, Alaska
“Awful Service!!!”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Have ordered from them before (Steak Chipotle Pizza) which we normally love however this last one was delivered with half the ingredients knowingly missing. The customer service is non-existent. Management informed me that we could keep the pizza and receive a refund however when driver showed up for refund he informed me he needed the pizza back. When I told him that we had eaten a few pieces he called the store and they informed me that I could give half the pizza back and receive half a refund? Really! Never ordering from them again!

• Visited June 2013