“These guys are a joke!”

Dining options: Delivery
Beautiful USA
“These guys are a joke!”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Third times a charm! The last three orders I have placed have been either burnt, cold, forgotten or a combination of those and on top of that ALWAYS Late! I tied my best to give them the benefit of the doubt but I've reached it if you know what I mean. Completely ridiculous. I asked the Gal with whom I called after we ordered for our last time, if she would graciously have her manager call me after they didn't deliver all of our order but to no avail. If you can believe I had even explained to them when I called that it was my husbands birthday and we were celebrating with our kids and to please make sure they didn't burn the pizza as they did the last time. I was reassured but let me tell you when they forgot the second pizza and told me they would have it to us in 15 mins after close to ANOTHER HOUR I decided I'd had it. I'm just sorry I wasted the second and third chance! These guys don't care! They are the type that drop your food on the floor in the back and serve it to you with a smile. Never again.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank WhistfulWanderers

Fritz Creek
“Disappointed”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Use to love to go to this pizza buffet! This last time was very disappointing. The pizza was cold and there wasn't anything new that came out while we were there. The bathroom was disgusting...toilet paper on the ceiling and the floor was very dirty. Won't be going back anytime soon.

• Visited January 2013
Upper Peninsula, Michigan
“Never, ever again”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Ordered Sicily's because in college, it's nice to have the option to order a pizza at 2AM while studying. I've ordered pizza about four times. Each time on the online ordering. I have never once had a problem with them losing my order, but I have had a problem with the quality of the pizza.

Each time I have gotten a pizza from Sicily's it has been burnt. Breadsticks, pizza, it doesn't matter, the food is always burnt. Three of the four times, they have forgotten marinara sauce for the breadsticks. It also takes hours before the food gets to your house. Ordered at 1:37AM one day, didn't get the pizza until almost 4AM.

I have since found another place to order from. I will NEVER order pizza from sicily's again.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank marahgrinnell
Nyesville, Indiana, United States
“Pizza”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Wanted something. Ordered pizza (a bit pricey). PIzza came on time, Nice pizza toppings & cheese. Crust was thicker than I thought a thin crust should be. It arrived hot so no complaints.

Visited August 2012
Anchorage, Alaska
“The Buffet is average”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

It is family place and what you expect for $10 all you can eat. it is same food all the time, even the menus on the buffet. Quality of pizza is so so at the buffet. they have awesome salad bar, that is what I always go for. so, when I crave for big salad with slices of pizza, I go back there with my family.

Visited July 2012