“Great Decor/Good Location”

Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: Midtown
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed April 22, 2013

My wife and I really like the open atmosphere and the colors at Table 6. The location was perfect because we were staying at the Embassy Suites hotel which is very close. The food was excellent and the service was fast and pleasant.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Went there for lunch, great service but food not so good. My husband had the meatball sandwich, it had very little sauce and was even a little cold. I had seafood chowder didn't finish it. Service was good.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Ok im 270lb italian new yorker I almost look at itas Iim a pro at food. I would have not minded paying 15 for a burger if it was good. I actually could not swallow one of the bites it was so dry. Also soda is always flat. It wasy 4th time trying it and it was the last. Hope this helps. Sorry table 6

Reviewed March 2, 2013

My daughter and granddaughter went there and the service and food was great.I would certainely go back there again. Its a great place to go with kids. And that is impotant to us.I cant wait till my Mom comes to visit beacause i will also take her there and our company that is also coming this summer.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Here is a classic chef owned restaurant with open kitchen and a very innovative menu featuring unusual combinations that make memorable dining experiences. Try the chicken with waffles!