“Great food & great staff”
Review of Jimmy's Sushi - CLOSED

Jimmy's Sushi
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Great food & great staff”
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

The sushi was very good - I think it was on par with I luv Sushi, which has very good reviews as well. I luv Sushi has a nicer ambience but Jimmy's staff is EXTREMELY warm & personable.

Anchorage, Alaska
“husband and I's favorite place”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

This is by far the best sushi restaurant we have ever been too. They are so great and are wonderful when it comes to healthy and gluten free versions of sushi. They accomodate without question and are so friendly! Best place in anchorage!

Fairbanks, AK
“damn good sushi”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Had two different rolls that I grabbed in a hurry,both were great. One had spicy tuna in it and jalapeño on top, but still wasn't very spicy. They have an 8 dollar roll lunch special that has a bit of variety ,and I could definitely see myself trying it out a bunch if I lived in anchorage.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank akgrunt
“My Favorite”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I have been to all Anchorage Sushi restaurants, however, Jimmy's is my favorite by far! Amazing rolls and friendly service!

“woow!! amezing!! :)”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

jimmi's shushi can be define as ameziiiiing!! yummi : ) First time their i decided to seat on there bar. i was their first costumer at 11:30 , i kind of wanted something small not so hungry! after traying out their King kon and tempura i was likee woow i wanted more and more. this place is great my favorite shushi place from now on !! : ) . love itt.. !! : ) thanks jimmi. see ya soon! : )

-Erica!