“damn good sushi”

Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Had two different rolls that I grabbed in a hurry,both were great. One had spicy tuna in it and jalapeño on top, but still wasn't very spicy. They have an 8 dollar roll lunch special that has a bit of variety ,and I could definitely see myself trying it out a bunch if I lived in anchorage.

1  Thank akgrunt

Reviewed December 20, 2012

I have been to all Anchorage Sushi restaurants, however, Jimmy's is my favorite by far! Amazing rolls and friendly service!

Reviewed December 19, 2012

jimmi's shushi can be define as ameziiiiing!! yummi : ) First time their i decided to seat on there bar. i was their first costumer at 11:30 , i kind of wanted something small not so hungry! after traying out their King kon and tempura i was likee woow i wanted more and more. this place is great my favorite shushi place from now on !! : ) . love itt.. !! : ) thanks jimmi. see ya soon! : )

-Erica!

Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

The service is great, the food delicious, and the quality outstanding. The lunch specials are large and a great value.

1  Thank heyheyheyak
Reviewed November 9, 2012

My son and I make it to Anchorage about once a month, and we always try to go to Jimmy's sushi when we're there. The cuts of fish for the sushi are nice and thick, and the fish always tastes fresh. The sushi deluxe is a real deal at $22 and I highly recommend it. I can be a control freak about my sushi, so I was hesitant to order a fixed set at first, but in over a year I have never been disappointed. Jimmy always seems to add a creative piece or two that makes the dish, and the crunch roll on the sushi deluxe is out of this world delicious. Other dishes are great at Jimmy's too, so if you have a non-sushi eater in your party, they will be able to find something good to eat. While most of the food at Jimmy's is Japanese, there are also several Chinese dishes and at least one Korean one (kalbi). I especially liked the Chinese soup dumpling appetizer. Overall, I would say this is my favorite restaurant in Alaska and if I lived closer, we'd go more often.

1  Thank Moya37