Judy's Touch of Class B&B
Lakeshore Inn & Suites(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
$89
Anchorage Grand Hotel(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
$95
$85
Comfort Inn Ship Creek(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
$63
$191
$179
EmbassySuites.com
Dimond Center Hotel(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
$149
$59
QualityInn
$53
Travelocity
The Hotel Captain Cook(Anchorage)
$165
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
All reviewsjim judyrose roomnautical roomcoastal trailfamily roomexcellent hostsother guestsbreakfast was excellentalaska triptwo nightsbed and breakfastdowntown anchoragepilotpowellbilliardsairportaccommodations
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Mr. and Mrs. Powell made my trip very pleasant and memorable.
I enjoyed every moment of my stay at the B&B. It is home away from home, Clean, Quiet and Comfortable. Breakfast was always a pleasure being around with them, not to mention, I get to fry my own eggs the way I want it every morning. Everything is delicious!
Mrs. and Mr. Powell are hospitable and kind. Mr. Powell gives me a ride to downtown Anchorage, a 10 min. drive, Judy's Touch of Class B&B is a perfect location, it is close to the Airport, a15 min. drive, walking distance to restaurants and super market. If you have no program, they will have lots of suggestions for you to do. If you are lucky, as I was and if the sky is clear, Mr. Powell might invite you for a plane ride.
Words can't tell how comfortable they made me feel and how happy I was the whole time I was there during my vacation. Mr. & Mrs. Powell's B & B is divine, which made my trip grand.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 30, 2012

We recently, August 2012, stayed at Judy's Touch of Class B&B in Anchorage. Their hospitality was truly outstanding. The minute we walked in the door we were made to feel at home. Our room was very comfortable, and Judy's breakfasts were wonderful. What makes this B&B special is the way Judy and Jim engage all the guests in conversation. Whether we were sitting in the family room in the evening, or around the breakfast table in the morning, we were entertained by Judy and Jim's stories of their life in Alaska. Guests were all ages from all over the US and other countries, and that made for even more interesting conversation. Judy's Touch of Class B&B is definitely a place to stay in Anchorage.

Room Tip: All the rooms are unique, and all are excellent.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 14, 2012

The friendly warmth we felt from the moment we entered Judy and Jim's home
was very special. This is a couple that enjoys life and just makes you
feel good being around them. This was not the fanciest b&b however we enjoyed our breakfast,
we slept well, our room and the house was clean and most of all we totally enjoyed our hosts company what more can you ask for.
We found the location to be very convenient to everything and the neighbourhood is quiet and well cared for. Jim and Judy were very knowledgable about the Anchorage area.
If you are lucky enough to visit Anchorage and stay at Judy's Touch of Class I hope you enjoy it as much as we did. Happy Travels

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Visiting my daughter in AK, I was looking for a reasonable B&B in Anchorage. I found a treasure. Judy & Jim's home was such a delightful part of our visit that when we returned to AK a second time, we again spent a few days at their B&B before we departed for Homer. Judy & Jim's home is not just a B&B; it's an Alaskan experience, where Jim's expansive knowledge of AK, Judy's wickedly sumptuous breakfast, and the couple's absolute love of welcoming guests felt more as if we were staying with good friends, rather than renting a room. The home is immaculate and the accommodations so comfortable. In all of our travels, Jim & Judy top our list of people we will always be grateful for.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 15, 2012

We stayed at Judy's Touch of Class B&B for two nights and can only recommend the place. This place is not less than excellent! Spotless clean, super friendly hosts, excellent breakfast. These people really open their house and heart to people. Awesome!
The place is very easy to find by car and pretty close to downtown Anchorage. If you don't have a car they offer a pick up service. We very lucky enough to catch a flightseeing-flight with Jim which was a real highlight of our (3-week)-Alaska-and-Yukon-trip.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple