“Awesome burgers, awesome everything else”
Review of Kriner's Diner

Kriner's Diner
Ranked #57 of 890 Restaurants in Anchorage
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Andy's Awesome Burger lives up to it's name. Awesome. And my personal fave as of late, the corned beef hash. It ain't no dog food out of a can, more like a diced up block of corned beef. Excellent!

Reviewed December 31, 2012

The service was prompt and friendly, but the food wasn't anything out of the norm. Typical greasy diner food with enormous portions.

1  Thank may1787
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Andy and his crew always serve up great food with a good attitude.
The breakfast skillets are amazing and you will not leave hungry

1  Thank Chris S
Andy432321, Owner at Kriner's Diner, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2012

Thankyou so much for the kind words Chris,Andy Kriner

Reviewed November 28, 2012 via mobile

I had read the reviews here before I even tried the Resturant. I went in and had the Andy's Burger and it was AMAZING! I am not sure how they manged to put so much flavor into one burger. Seriously- I'm from Texas where we have plenty of good burgers and this just topped the list. The cheese melted on top and the homemade bread just made it mouth watering. The portion was huge and definitely worth more than I paid! On a side note, when I left I had forgotten my wallet. I traced my footsteps back to there and gave them a call. I was worried bc I have several hundreds of dollars in cash in it. I called and they retrieved it and when I picked it up there wasn't a dime missing! Outstanding morals are running through this joint!!!

1  Thank Amanda F
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Learn everything you need to know about Alaska and Anchorage while reading the menu. Good varied menu, friendly staff and great food. Very busy during lunch, but worth the wait.