“Good Food and Atmosphere. A Bice Family Restaurant”
Review of Kriner's Diner

Kriner's Diner
Ranked #44 of 879 Restaurants in Anchorage
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Good Food and Atmosphere. A Bice Family Restaurant”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Learn everything you need to know about Alaska and Anchorage while reading the menu. Good varied menu, friendly staff and great food. Very busy during lunch, but worth the wait.

• Visited October 2012

“Great food!”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I've been going here since they opened. The food is great from their typical diner food to their sometimes outragious daily specials. I'm still trying to squeeze the meatloaf recipe out of Andy. The portions are huge. I usually take half home to snack on later.

The only thing I can complain about is when the kitchen gets backed up during the lunch rush and it takes a long time to get our food..but then again it is the lunch rush.

I especially like that this place is very clean. Andy closes shop 2 times a year for a deep deep cleaning. Where else to you know that does that?

My recommendations are: Meatloaf, Andy's Awesome Burger, Pulled Pork Sandwich, Mom's Turkey Dinner.

• Visited October 2012
Anchorage, Alaska
“Big Servings and Great Price”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

The servings are HUGE and the food is good. Does not matter if it is breakfast or lunch. A great place to eat before a hike. Plus, the prices are great! Less expensive than most places in Anchorage. This is my place to go for breakfast.

• Visited August 2012
Anchorage, Alaska
“Difficult to get to, but worth the trouble!”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

This place is charming. Has great food! They don't always get the order right so be persistent, but I love eating here.

Visited June 2012
“Trying this place is a must!”
Reviewed July 12, 2012 via mobile

I ordered the "Alaska" burger... awesome 1/2 lb burger. The bread on it was very tasty, the burger itself was juicy and full of flavor. I got a salad instead of fries and was amazed to get a pretty large salad with all kinds of good stuff in it, not just lettuce and crutons. As I was leaving I asked my waitress if the bread on the burger was made there and it is. I'm a huge sucker for homemade bread. Try this place you will be glad you did.

1 Thank wikad1