“Great place for lunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Had lunch here with a friend this week we shared a white pizza delicious and a large spinach salad also very good. I would be so bold as to compare the quality of the pizza to the infamous Moose's Tooth it was very very comparable which is saying a lot. Our waitress was very nice it is a great place for lunch!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We entered the Firetap for the first time !!! The restaurant was 2/3's empty. We approached the hostess booth and told two pretty young ladies .... "two for dinner." The response was " You will need to wait for a table." Puzzled because the restaurant was quite slow --- we took a seat in the waiting area. After 15 minutes, and many patrons leaving, I approached the desk and asked why we were not being seated. The young hostess replied, "Our kitchen is running behind and we can't seat you until they catch up!!" Amazingly, a table was ready. As we were being seated, I asked the pretty, young hostess what difference it made if we seated at a table waiting instead of the waiting area. Her response was "That's what we were told to do!"
We did dine there ..... but I found this experience to be unacceptable and we will not return!!

Reviewed August 27, 2013

The inside of this place had a really nice atmosphere. It does get quite busy but doesn't feel overwhelming or crowded.

We had a party of five and they seated us in a booth right away. Service was good, food was ok. We mostly ordered a variety of pasta - I ordered the penne pesce looking forward to the mustard/whiskey taste combo but it didn't taste like either and overall was pretty bland; hubby ordered the cajun pasta, it was ok, he ate it all; tuscan chicken, she said it was good; and a chicken tequilla fettuccine that my brother loved. Dad orderd ribs that came with a huge chunk of cornbread.

Overall, it wasn't bad but nothing to write home about either.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Food is great. The Halibut Olympia is very good and recommended. Expect some wait time but worth the time.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

I've been here before but it's been a while. Seven of us met there, one made reservations and we were the first to arrive - a few minutes early. Another, the eight, we knew would arrive much later after work. The table was ready at least 15 minutes ahead of schedule so they were on it. I expected to be able to get a drink (if even a soft one) to slake my thirst but that didn't happen for a while. When I did get my margarita (one of the 'specialty' jobs) it was good, and good sized.
The menu is fairly extensive with plenty of great selections. I haven't had a bad meal there yet. The ordering process was a bit unique. The table attendant (waiter for us non-PC guys) took the whole order without a pen or pencil, including a few 'add-ons' and a change or two. And he got it spot-on when it was delivered.
The food was great tasting as agreed across the table.
I was a bit disappointed in water and soft drink refills. They were busy but not 'slammed' so a bit more attention, even if it was one person walking around refilling glasses, would have been nice.
Again, the waiter did a great job when he delivered the bills - we split things by 2/2/4. He even split the meals where my wife and another shared their dinners. We got billed for 1/2 sandwich and 1/2 macaroni-and-cheese (which, by the way, is exceptional), and they did.
The prices are nudging the high-side but not too bad for prices these days.
It was not TOO loud. About what you'd have to expect for a place of this clientele.
Parking can be horrendous.
I'll go back.