“Delicious Fresh Bread”

Great Harvest Bread Co
Ranked #2 of 16 Bakeries in Anchorage
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Great Harvest Bread Co. has been Anchorage's whole grain headquarters since 1994. We offer a wide variety of whole grain breads, European rustic breads, sandwiches, and an assortment of sweets and cookies. We mill our hard red spring wheat from Montana into flour every day. Our fresh whole wheat flour offers phenomenal taste and has many nutritional benefits. From milling our own wheat into flour daily to creating the perfect sandwich, our passion for phenomenal baked goods is the reason for everything we do. Come in for a free slice of bread today and see how good whole grains can be!
virginia
“Delicious Fresh Bread”
Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

The bread is absolutely delicious here. My favorite is the Spinach and Feta. The staff is very helpful when trying to decide what to purchase, they have samples.

• Visited April 2013

Anchorage, Alaska
“GREAT Bread”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

We have some amazing bakeries here in Anchorage this is one of them. Every single loaf is good, the White Chocaloate chip and the Pumpkin swirl are tops.

Visited October 2012
Delta Junction, Alaska
“I can smell it a mile away!”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

An adventure in breads! (and also stuff to go on it). I could get full on the aroma alone! And the artisan and specialty breads are to die for!

Visited August 2012
Anchorage, Alaska
“GREAT Bread!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I want some of these recipes. I make bread but I can not make ANYTHING like they serve here! The flavors are great and the variety is wonderful. I will be going back soon. The only reason I don't go more oft is that I walk up there and it is a bit cold and slick to take the kids on that kind of walk.

Visited September 2012
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
“What a great company”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

our girl scout group had a tour and the folks were so friendly. the flour is ground at this location so it cannot get any fresher! They are great supporters of the community and their bread is fantastic!

• Visited January 2013