“Great Flavor Cupcakes”
Review of Alaska Cake Studio

Alaska Cake Studio
Ranked #3 of 14 Bakeries in Anchorage
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I love the fact there are severa diffrent flavors each day. I figure a cupcake a month won't hurt the waistline that much and these are worth the extra time on the treadmill.

1  Thank Flashy101

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Was there during the running of the reindeer and it was the perfect spot for watching people. This place is right on a busy street but close to the malls and all. Drinks were hot and tasty. The cakes and treats looked great and the assortment was long. Only tried cookies as it fit our budget with the whole group.

1  Thank Jettay
Reviewed February 13, 2013

My husband and I stopped off here after a dinner out, and wanted to grab a little something sweet. The first thing that caught my eye was how beautifully displayed the desserts were in the cases. The second thing I noticed was the high price of some of the desserts - yikes! Dessert prices here are higher than high end restaurants. So, we passed on those, which looked very yummy and settled for a cookie, chocolate raspberry jam bar and coffee. The cookie $1.25 and jam bar $2.50 were good and very good. The Americano coffee was also a good price, but I asked about the brand because I didn't care for it. I was told it was from Costco. For the items we sampled I have to rate them average. Perhaps the desserts and bon bons are wonderful, but I won't be finding out because they are too expensive.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

This wasn't the best cake in the world, but the people were nice. We thought that it was a bit dry. We had the carrot cake and a yellow cake. Given that we attempt to be healthy eaters, having cake was to be a treat, so we needed it to be really good, and really worth the calories. It was just ok. Not worth the calories, but the people were nice.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

The cakes offered fresh daily at Cake Studio are second to none in this city! They dream up fun and flavorful combinations to bring fabulous cakes to their customers. Stop by for a slice of cake and a cup of coffee. It's my favorite stop in downtown Anchorage!

1  Thank ArmyWife3-4