“Great alaska tour, great folks”

Planet Earth Adventures
Book In Advance
More Info
$99.00*
and up
Alaska Wildlife Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to Planet Earth Adventures, an Anchorage Tour Company. We are your Travel Experts to America's Last Frontier. With over 22 years experience guiding tours in Alaska, our knowledgeable, professional and friendly staff wants to share their knowledge and passion for this beautiful state. Travel with us and explore Alaska's most beautiful and pristine places. We offer small group guided tours to Alaska's most spectacular destinations. To knowledge seeking travelers, Planet Earth Adventures is the premium guided travel experience, with all the details taken care of so that guests can connect with the people and the places of Alaska. Get off the beaten path and explore pristine wilderness areas and remote villages, or delve into the history and character of small Alaskan towns. Our land based tours are designed to immerse you in fascinating cultures and draw out the uniqueness of each destination through enriching and authentic experiences. Planet Earth Adventures can offer you an authentic experience and an unforgettable Alaska vacation. Se Habla Espanol.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I traveled to Alaska with this company and had a great and wonderful experience. From booking until my tour was done, everything was executed perfectly. I spent 7 days touring Anchorage, Talkeetna, Fairbanks, North Pole and Barrow. Planet Earth Adventures was very helpful in creating my perfect itinerary. They were very courteous, professional, friendly and timely with every aspect of my tour. From the initial call inquiring about their tours to the subsequent emails, they were prompt returning my calls and emails. My tour and experience dealing with them exceeded all my expectations. Thank you for a great trip.

amarquez888, Manager at Planet Earth Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Hi, and thank you for the review. Thank you for choosing us for your Alaska vacation. It was a great pleasure to meet you and show you our beautiful state.

Safe travels!

"small group"
in 12 reviews
"his enthusiasm"

Reviewed December 31, 2012

I am a travel professional at a travel agency in Charlotte, NC. We had a group of clients that were looking to do a customized tour in Alaska, and after researching many tour operators, I found Planet Earth Adventures. I researched many different companies but found the best fit for our clients with Planet Earth Adventures. After checking their credentials and reviews found here in Trip Advisor, our agency booked a 10 day trip with them on behalf of our clients. They worked with our agency in creating a customized tour for our clients. The company was very flexible to accommodate all of our requests and the numerous changes and updates to the travel plans. Upon our clients return from Alaska, our agency always does a follow up call to see how our clients trip went. Our clients had nothing but great remarks about their trip and the tour operator. They were happy and pleased with all aspects of their trip and said that they had a memorable trip. As a travel agent, I would like to add how pleased our agency was working with and with the services provided by Planet Earth Adventures. They were prompt returning numerous phone calls & emails. They provided us with great pre-departure information, very detailed day-to-day itineraries; pre-departure packing list and emergency contact information. This company was very thorough, professional and also a very good representation of our agency. We plan on using them again.

amarquez888, Manager at Planet Earth Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2013

Thank you for the review. Always a pleasure working with travel agents. I appreciate the opportunity to work with your agency! Glad to hear the clients had a great time.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

I booked a 5 day trip with this company and was thoroughly satisfied with my tour. The company was very fast to return phone calls and numerous emails. They were also flexible and accommodating many itinerary changes. The end result, they delivered a great product and left me with memories of Alaska that will stay with my forever.

1  Thank Sandra L
amarquez888, Owner at Planet Earth Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2012

Thank you for your review and thanks for choosing us to guide you around Alaska! Glad that you enjoyed your trip with us.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

I will keep it simple,

1. Matanuska Glacier is a must see and experience / logistics provided by Planet Earth is great.

2. Albert is the best guide out there for anything Alaska and more.

amarquez888, Owner at Planet Earth Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

Thank you for the review. Matanuska Glacier is indeed amazing and I am glad that you enjoyed the trip and trek on the ice!

Enjoy your travels!