“Awesome Service”

Neighborhood: Midtown
Neighborhood: Midtown
“Awesome Service”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Great Service and insight for the town and better food. Great Buffett and drink specials. The service is awesome.

• Visited June 2013
TMGAlaska, General Manager at Juno, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Thank you for the Awesome review!
We very much appreciate that you took the time to write a Trip Advisor review, I will share your comments with our staff. We have a new Menu along with a new Executive Chef, my favorite new dish is the Seafood Pasta - it is incredible.

“I'm hard to please!”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Honestly I wasn't expecting to be impressed, but I was! First, the food. Juno is a surprisingly good restaurant. We had the Calimari which was cooked so well you would have thought you'd seated yourself in a fancy Restaraunt by mistake. Then we had the Salmon Salad Sandwich (which was ALSO superb, though I did find one pin bone) and the blackened halibut tacos. I was blown away by the taste and presentation. To finish, we had an interesting smoked salmon Bloody Mary and raspberry martini. Both wonderful too! Now to the rooms- while a bit small, the showers are ROOMY and the nice "relaxation" package they leave on your bed is wonderful :). It contains calming lotion, temple spray, and calming balm. The beds are comfy and even though you're surrounded by the busy roads, the sound deadening was done well because it's not loud at all.
All in all, I'm SO pleased with my visit here and I'll definitely be back. Especially to eat!

TMGAlaska, General Manager at Juno, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor!
I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed the JUNO Restaurant, my favorite is the Seafood Chowder, it is crazy good!
Tammy Grififn - Crowne Plaza General Manager
Seattle, WA
“Excellent menu and service in Anchorage”
Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

I visited the Juno restaurant located at the Crowne Plaza while on a recent business trip and found them to have a very good menu with several unique and tasty options. Overall, the food was delicious and a step above several local restaurants I have visited as well as on par with some of the more popular favorites in town as well. I had both lunch and dinner at this restaurant and the atmosphere of both the restaurant and bar were a nice addition as well. Service was prompt and attentive.

johnwewing, General Manager at Juno, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Thank you, QualityInspector1, for your review. We are very happy that you enjoyed your experience and are willing to share your comments on tripadvisor! I hope that you will spread the word and visit us agian yourself in the future!
Chesterfield, New Jersey
“Convenient and Friendly”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

The Juno of the Crowne Plaza in Anchorage has a $20 all you can eat prime rib night on Saturday nights. I let my colleagues talk me into going. After all, the price was certainly right. Well, as the saying goes, you get what you pay for!!! The prime rib was OK, not great by any means. Sadly, the accompanying horseradish was quite sour with no kick whatsoever. Along with the prime rib, you can feast on an array of vegetables in hot plates as well as a limited salad bar. When and if I should go back, I'll more than likely order off of the menu. The service was good and genuine but sadly, the product was average at best.

• Visited October 2012
johnwewing, General Manager at Juno, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
FlyGuy12 I thank you for your honest feedback! I will pass your comments on to F&B managment to be addressed!
Logandale, Nevada
“Trying to hard to be upscale”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I had three breakfast there, the buffet was fine but nothing special. One dinner I had there was unusual. The fried halibut had a very unusual seasoning, ok but not really good. The pieces of fish were small, but they had enough of them. For me halibut in Alaska should be big and fleshy. And the halibut was served with a cocktail sauce that was mixed with blue cheese. Good halibut will pretty much stand on its own.

On the other side of the equation the seafood chowder was wonderful. If I ever go back, I will have chowder and a salad. Service was ok.

• Visited October 2012
Thank you for your review! I will take your point about the halibut to heart. So many restaurants in Alaksa serve halibut in a very traditional way, we are trying to be a little different.