“Great Thai Food!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Ogden, Utah
“Great Thai Food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013

This is one of our Goto Thai restaurants in Anchorage. They always have good food and great service! Watch your spice level, I like it hot there and it is perfect to make your nose sweat. Pad Thai is very good. Their fresh vegetable rolls are awesome. I always look forward to eating here!

• Visited February 2013

Kalispell, Montana
“Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

Came here with a Groupon. Will be back again. Roomy atmosphere and food came out quickly. Parking was a little tricky.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
“Best Thai food and service in town.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

I have been eating here for a couple of years now and the new ownership is great. I usually call my order in and it is ready within 10 to 15 minutes. It I have to wait they always offer me water. If you eat in the restaurant and they are really busy the food can take a little longer. It is a great place to go for lunch and the portion are great for the price. I have stopped going to other Thai restaurants in town because you can't beat the prices and service.

Clifton Park, New York
“Authentic Thai - Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

Having been to Thailand a number of times and regularly cooking Thai - I do feel I am qualified to give our meal a 5 star rating. We loved every component of our dinner. The service was exceptional and friendly. The food was fantastic and the new look of the restaurant is nice also. This would however not be considered fine dining, but good family dining. The prices were good and the portion sizes very generous. If you want an authentic gastronomic experience for good value, this is the place.

• Visited September 2012
Anchorage, Alaska
“Perfectly fine, but uninspiring.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012

The food was fine. Ho-hum. Unfortunately, "fine" isn't really what I'm looking for when I go out to eat. We couldn't point to anything really wrong with the several dishes we ordered, but they lacked inspiration. The flavors didn't quite come together and the combination of elements of at least one dish seemed odd. We love Thai food, but won't be coming back.

• Visited September 2012