$181
QualityInn
$144
$215
HIExpress.com
Comfort Inn Ship Creek(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
$269
ComfortInn
$179
$169
Hotels.com
Best Western Golden Lion Hotel(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
$199
  • Pool
Hotel Alyeska(Girdwood)(Great Value!)
$308
$259
All reviewsjuno restaurantfront deskthe club loungefree breakfast buffetclose to the airportfrequent travelercab ridenice hotelinternational airportgranola barsfree shuttle to the airportminutes from the airporta great stayfridge and microwavetop floorother hotelsconvenient location
Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

I had an overnight stay and my flight didn’t leave until the next evening late. They gave me a late checkout, let me stay in the lounge on the 6th floor to watch tv, snacks, drinks. The front desk recommended a restaurant for supper and since their free shuttle was busy, arranged for a sister hotel to take me. When they couldn’t pick me up they said to take a taxi and then they paid for it!
Unbelievable customer service! Thank you Roxana at the desk who made my stay unforgettable. Did I mention I had a nice clean quit room??

Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed June 10, 2018

Arrived early in the morning. Our Travel Agent had paid for the room and after leaving found they charged my card as well! This was after assurances that they would not!
Crowne have admitted the double charge but still no sign of a refund.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

We stayed three nights. We slept good. Our room came with a mini fridge, which came in handy. Our stay included complementary breakfast and access to the 6th floor lounge. Breakfast was good, standard fare of eggs, breakfast sausage or bacon, cereal, fruit, pancakes, etc. Coffee tasted great.

The club lounge offered a faster cold breakfast in the morning, coffee, and access to bottled water, pop, and snacks throughout the day. It included a happy hour with two drinks and appetizers. The lounge had a computer and printer, and a couple of televisions.

Staff very friendly and accommodating, willing to schedule cabs and such.

The cons: It’s a bad sign if you find the prior guests' empty toiletry caps on the floor in the bathroom. It means they didn’t clean the floor. The elevators went out one night for several hours. We had to change some dinner reservations because management couldn’t decide whether or not to let guests ride on the service elevator and couldn’t open the emergency stairs. And the club lounge was unavailable for one entire day because they scheduled a private event there.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 24, 2018

Stayed at the Crowne while vacationing in Alaska. Kudos to Mykal, Sammy, Roxanne, Jonathon and Edward. They were professional and cool under pressure. A luggage bag went missing and they located it and delivered it at the airport. The hotel itself was clean and comfortable, near restaurants, 10 minutes from the airport and a short bus ride to downtown Anchorage. The Juno restaurant makes great seafood chowder and there is a free airport shuttle that makes regular pickups.

Room Tip: I was on the 4th floor with no noise problems.
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed May 22, 2018

I have stayed here many times over the past few years as I come through Anchorage for business all over the state. This is my go to lodging location in Anchorage. It is convenient to the airport and has a great shuttle service. My motivation for writing this review was an "over and above" service by Roxana at the front desk. You know the little signs in the room that say "Forgot it? We've go it"? I had run out of floss and stopped by the front desk to see if they might have some. Roxana checked and the hotel didn't have any in stock, but she went to her personal purse and produced a brand new box that she insisted I take. She is the latest example of the helpful staff I have encountered during my many stays here.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business