All reviews juno restaurant front desk the club lounge floor lounge executive level free breakfast buffet seafood chowder close to the airport cab ride nice hotel holiday inn international airport granola bars other hotels fridge and microwave free shuttle to the airport minutes from the airport
Reviewed April 5, 2018

We were flying back to AK from Boston. Arrived at the Airport and called for the shuttle at 1:45am. Upon arrival Alan was alert, kind and organized!! It was also Easter Sunday and for this man to be sooo kind and efficient with two dead tired travelers was a blessing!! And as I stated it was the wee hours of the morning coming off a holiday!! Alan is without a doubt a huge asset to the front desk staff at this location!! Thank you to him.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed our stay! Super friendly staff, mykel at the front desk was a cheerful face as well as a fun sense of humor! Always quick to help with bandaids and directions. Linna was a sweet young girl that worked in the restaurant and the executive lounge. Always friendly and bubbly. Grace was our sweet waitress for breakfast each morning.
Clean, quiet rooms and super comfy beds! A great place to crash after a long day of work and hiking/exploring the glaciers!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 27, 2018

sightly dated but clean. outstanding staff from front desk to bartender and servers to Sam to shuttle driver who went out of his way to get a newspaper for me. (none left at hotel). really good wine list for as short as it is and the food on site was great. try the seafood chowder. I'd stay there again. only real knock would be low shower pressure but that is so common almost everywhere...

Date of stay: February 2018
Tammy G, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Anchorage-Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2018

Thank you OleOle !
We appreciate the 5 star rating and detailed review. Love to hear that the staff went out of their way to make sure your needs were met.
We look forward to having you back soon.

Reviewed February 11, 2018

As you can see from my posts I travel extensively. Many of my trips are throughout Asia where many people believe the service is impeccable and far above American hotels. After staying for a week at the Crowne Plaza Anchorage-Midtown, I beg to differ. The experience I had at this phenomenal hotel is equal (and even above) any hotel I've stayed at in my travels to over 70 countries. Great breakfast each day and wonderful Executive Lounge. The high quality service from the incredible staff is what I call Above & Beyond! Every staff member I came in contact with truly went above and beyond in making me feel welcome and comfortable. Each one, from Manager Tammy Griffin to all the front desk people - Edward, Ken, MyKel and Sayde and the restaurant and lounge workers Pamela (you're wonderful), Linha, Atsuko, Sandra, Nohealani and Josddy astounded me at how they would go out of their way to make me feel truly appreciated as a guest. Even brushing the snow off my car! I can say without hesitation the staff at this hotel gets my award for one of the best in the world. I say this with all sincerity. I'm looking forward to returning in a few months!

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Tammy G, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Anchorage-Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2018

Thank you so very much Jeff! I think I'm blushing. We so appreciate your detailed review and we will share with our staff, it is creating those lasting personal memories that truly make a great hotel that guests love. We appreciate your business and accolades, So very glad to have provided the type of service that can compare to the many great destinations you have experienced.
We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed February 3, 2018

The hotel Staff was amazing. We started off in a 2 bed room on the 6th floor and the executive lounge was a nice touch. We asked for an upgrade if one came available and they accommodated the request very quickly. The Manager Ken and the front Desk Staff Mykel were very helpful. The restaurant has great food. I had the panko Halibut and my parents had the skewers and both were great. I travel for a living and this is one of the better staffed hotels I have been to in awhile. Great Job Crowne Plaza and a special thank you to Mykel and Ken.

Room tip: the luxury suite is a nice touch If you are staying for a longer period of time.
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Tammy G, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Anchorage-Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2018

Thank you so much for your detailed review, we appreciate the 5 star rating and we think that Ken and Mykel are pretty amazing too!