1,814 results
All reviews the executive lounge bell staff weekend market within walking distance breakfast buffet train station corner room heart of downtown fitness center cook inlet convenient location few blocks valet conference doorman railroad iditarod
Reviewed April 27, 2018

The view of the two mountains is great they have a deck to look at one of the mountains.The room was a little old and the staff was very friendly the security guy went out of his way to make everyone comfortable the gift shop was also nice

Date of stay: April 2018
Chris B, Director of Sales at Hilton Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2018

Hello Grubbman21,

Thank you for the review of the property. We are very happy that you enjoyed the views and our staff. We understand that the rooms are little dated and that is why we are currently going through renovations to update the entire property. We hope the next time you stay with us you'll enjoy the new rooms. If I could ever be assistance to you in the future please feel free to contact me directly 907-265-7128.

Reviewed April 25, 2018 via mobile

My daughter was in Anchorage for a conference, so I went up for 4 days. She was at the Marriott, but we moved because they wanted over $400 a night. I thought I got a good deal at the Hilton for $160. I did like the downtown location, and the staff was very nice. However, the room was very marginal, not much better than motel 6. And no option but to valet the rental car. My takeaway is when u think you've gotten a good deal on the price, they save those not so nice rooms for you. In the end, not a good deal.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Hello Marlene H,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are excited that you like the location and our wonderful staff. We understand about our rooms and are currently going through a full scale renovation of the property. We want folks to enjoy the hotel no matter what rate they purchase.

Please let us know if you are every in Anchorage again. We would love to make it right. If you would like to chat further or need anything in the future please feel free to reach out to me directly.

Reviewed April 25, 2018

My stay at The Hilton was fantastic! I love the friendly staff! I have to point out the warm and personable attitude of Keilani! Every day when I left and arrived back to the hotel he would greet us with his friendly smile and friendly conversation. It really made me feel like I was back in my hometown where everybody knows my name. Give him a raise! I will definitely recommend and stay at The Hilton when I return to Alaska!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed April 24, 2018 via mobile

This is a typical Hilton; starting to be dated, but well kept. That said, from a frequent traveler at many Hilton and other similar chains you come to expect a certain level of good service. This hotel by far exceeded quality service from the moment I walked in. It had been a long day; about 15 hours cross country from FL and when checking in had reservation glitches. Kismet was on duty at the front desk that evening, and patiently solved the matter going way above and beyond good customer service. He knew my luggage was delayed, offering not just hotel amenities, but also to have a driver take me to a store if needed. Kismet is fortunate to also be supported by a supervisor who recognizes the value he adds to customer care. Nicole seems like quite a good role model.
I can't say enough about the staff. Many did get to know me by my first name, as I did theirs. Kenneth and Shale attend to customers in the executive lounge. Kenneth had great restaurant recommendations. He seemed sincere when asking about my day and viewing pictures. Even replicating a glacial hike I had taken earlier in the week.
Shale was so endearing! She is a mom to everyone showing care and concern that your first meal of the day was healthy and substantial. She welcomed you by setting up a spot at a table and serving you a beverage of your choice.
You can see I can go on and on. There were many others; Ellen at the front desk and the door men. I'm not sure their proper title, but I failed to write down their name. Each seemed to engage me as an individual. The hotel management is commended; what a team!

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank leslietravels
Reviewed April 23, 2018

Everyone was friendly but the Bell staff and Captain went above and beyond in their customer service. I had a flat tire on a rental car and they called all the appropriate people and bought me coffee and breakfast to help alleviate a bad start to my day. The room was comfortable as was the bed, the housekeeping staff was attentive to my need for coffee in my room. The restaurant staff was friendly in both locations and the hotel was clean and the front desk was always helpful. My last day as I was leaving the elevator had a glitch and the bell staff came and got me and helped me to the service elevator and took care of my luggage. I was a long way from home but this hotel made me feel right at home. Thank you Hilton Anchorage.

Room tip: close to shops and the Hard Rock Cafe
  • Trip type: Traveled on business