1,814 results
All reviews the executive lounge bell staff weekend market within walking distance breakfast buffet train station corner room heart of downtown fitness center cook inlet convenient location few blocks valet conference doorman railroad iditarod
Reviewed March 28, 2018

We stay at this Hilton because they allow larger dogs. The room we stayed in was very nice and very quiet. Staff was great, as they always are. Nice area to walk our pets right across from the hotel. The area has always felt safe despite being downtown.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 25, 2018

Great staff, good food, excellent value, exceptional service. My mom and I enjoyed our stay along with our group of friends. Clean room, very helpful staff especially Lola from the front desk and the accommodating lady chef at the restaurant. As well, the servers. It would be helpful to have a designated covered parking for the hotel so I don't have to always use the valet parking. Although for this particular stay, I needed the valet to assist my mom and have a front door drop off. Future stay or for my guests, I'd like to be able to park closer in covered parking.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 18, 2018

I do a lot of traveling and try to stay at Hilton properties as much as I can. This particular property stands out from the other hilton properties because of their STAFF. Bell desk (Andrew), always greeted me as I walked through the door. The Front Desk staff (Nicole and Lola), greeted me as I passed them in the lobby. Your staff made me feel welcome and that goes a long way with someone who travels frequently. I look forward to my next visit to Anchorage.

Reviewed March 14, 2018

This hotel was outstanding, the staff was superb, the rooms are clean, spacious and have plenty of amenities. Internet service (WiFi) was adequate but not secure so be prepared to use a VPN if you need privacy. The neighborhood was noisy at night (with the window cracked for ventilation) on the weekend b/c it is downtown Anchorage. The crime in Anchorage is a real problem so the location suffers for it. We did NOT wander around on foot at night, but other than that, the stay was great!

Reviewed March 11, 2018

The Downtown Hilton in Anchorage has great rooms with amazing views. It’s central location makes it easy to access restaurants, shops, etc. A great restaurant located in the lobby is convenient. The coffee shop is also great!