Hilton Anchorage
Lakeshore Inn & Suites(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
$134
$114
Comfort Inn Ship Creek(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
$191
$238
$229
  • Restaurant
$189
Anchorage Grand Hotel(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
$219
Hotel Alyeska(Girdwood)(Great Value!)
$179
Hotels.com
$295
  • Pool
$139
1,673 results
All reviewsthe executive loungebell staffweekend marketwithin walking distancebreakfast buffettrain stationcorner roomhotel is in a great locationfitness centerdowntown areacook inletbed was very comfortablefew blocksvaletconferencedoormanrailroad
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I've always stayed at the Captain Cook but they were full with cruise passengers so I tried the Hilton on 3rd St. Very helpful and quick valets, quick check in and accommodating staff. Nice room. Slow internet though. I would definitely stay here again. All the good hotels in Anchorage up to mid Sept are very expensive, but the views and location soften the blow a little.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
olesea v, Front Office Manager at Hilton Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2012

Dear Guest

We always appreciate a good comment and we are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you will be back to our property and enjoy Alaska again. Please don't hesitate to contact me directly at olesea.velesco@hilton.com, when you decide to come back we will be more than happy to assist you with any special requests and to make sure you have an unforgettable experience with us.

Best regards,

Olesea Velesco
Front Office Manager

Reviewed September 13, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for one night following a trip on the Alaska Rail Road. The hotel is a short walk from the train depot. The check-in was smooth and the room was nicely appointed and very comfortable. Breakfast was plentiful and the service was excellent.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 12, 2012

I stayed at the Anchorage Hilton on 5th street for 3 nights. All the staff were very helpful, friendly and had good advice/information when asked. I had forgotten a few toiletries and the doorman told me the nearest convenience store which I would never have found on my own. It's called Lucky's Deli. Anyway, I stayed here because it was the conference hotel and we were getting a lower rate. Hotels in ANC are expensive and almost everything was starting at $200. The food is expensive but I ordered a kids meal breakfast one morning and it was BIG! 4 sausages, an egg, 4 slices of toast, a big pile of hash browns and apple juice for just $8.

I was a bit disappointed to see the bathroom tub which had scratches and was just old, not shiny. Carpets were also old. Internet was so slow I stopped trying to use it after struggling for an hour. The hotel was changing its Internet service provider, so that may have been the reason. I will say that the place made-up for its shortcomings by having very nice staff and a great location convenient to downtown, railroad is just a block away and the Saturday market is across the street. It was also near the Egan Center where I had to go for the conference.

When I asked for a room with a nice view I got one in the West Tower, but after going up I realized the other tower had rooms with much better views. Maybe my conference rate did not apply to those rooms. The bell boys and front desk staff were very nice and efficient. I would strongly recommend staying here, if you are getting a lower rate. Otherwise, stay at one of the newer hotels.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 11, 2012

We stayed here on the last night of our Holland America Cruise Tour and were looking forward to itafter staying at some most rustic hotels during our trip.

It was very crowded when we arrived the layout of the ground floor was confusing. Our room was on the 14th floor in the west tower and when we got in it found it had good views over the harbour and the station. However one of the windows was badly stained, not sure if on the inside or outside, but you couldn't see through it. The curtains were coming off of the tracks and it was generally a bit care worn. The bathroom was fairly clean, but there was the usual problem of mouldy grout and the carpet in the bedroom had not been vacuumed in between guests and possibly longer.The bed was very comfortable though.

The bar downstairs was comfortable, but the bar list didn't have any prices on it. When we enquired, the server said she could go and find out, by looking it up in the computer! We ordered two beers and hoped it wasn't too expensive (which it wasn't), but I'd be wary of ordering a cocktail.

We didn't use any of the other facilities, the cafe was really expensive. One of our party paid $9 for an icecream! Again no prices on the menu!

The hotel has great location, but I wouldn't choose to stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us at our hotel. I understand that you were not satisfied with the cleanliness of your guest room and am deeply disappointed by that. I sincerely apologize for this and assure you that this area is of great importance to us as we ensure the comfort and satisfaction for our guests. Please don't hesitate to contact me directly at olesea.velesco@hilton.com, in case you decide to come back to our property and we.ll make sure to take care of you and provide you the best service you ever experienced. Please accept my apology again. We always appreciate your comments.

Best regards,
Olesea Velesco

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Sooo, we booked this with an after cruise package and spent 1/2 and one full day in Anchorage before we got on our 1135 pm flight.

The hotel didn't offend me, it was clean, comfortable, but we felt so ...alone. The same pizza box was sitting in the hallway all afternoon and evening in a room down from ours, we called at around 5 pm for another pair of drinking glasses(there were four in our room, only two glass glasses) which the lady at the desk said "they'd get on right away" and we never saw them or heard back from anyone. We only saw a few people downstairs, but it was like no one else worked there. It just was strange.

BUT THEN AGAIN, it was in a great location, it was clean and comfortable, so it was alright overall.

Also, the menu for the little cafe in there!!! $7.00 for a bagel? $15.00 for a fruit plate (for one person).....puuuleeze. You can eat much cheaper, go to the deli down the street or the convenience store. F street station bar is a few blocks away, REALLY GOOD and generous portions of Halibut, etc. NUMMY.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family