$144
$303
$229
Official Site
  • Pool
Best Western Golden Lion Hotel(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
$149
$129
Hotel Alyeska(Girdwood)(Great Value!)
$308
$259
$249
$199
EmbassySuites.com
Comfort Inn Ship Creek(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
$239
ComfortInn
All reviewsroom was cleanshuttle servicehot tubfree breakfastbusiness centerwould recommend this hotel to anyoneconvenient locationcomplimentary shuttlea great stayfront desk staffclose to the airportindoor poolhotel shuttlerental cartrain stationoatmealdowntown
Reviewed October 18, 2017

I was disappointed. Careworn and room had a slightly funky odor. They have done upgrades in the rooms. Perhaps I compared it unfairly to other Hampton Inns I've stayed in. More like a Motel 6. However, the staff was very nice and helpful and the complimentary breakfast and WIFI were great. Not easy to find (no gps in my car) and was glad I printed out Mapquest direx.

Room Tip: I was on the third floor and over looked a huge empty parking lot. Very quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
OneNonStopExplorer, General Manager at Hampton Inn Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2017

Hello ArcticMoon Beam,
thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are constantly seeking areas of improvement and one area we are currently focusing on is odors left from previous guests. We use a Febreze product called Non Scents which was created specifically for Hampton. We also have begun to use a Febreze product with very mild scent that is specific to strong odors. Please feel free to call me directly for your next visit and let me show you what we're doing to continue our improvement.

Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

Great room. Great service. Good wifi. Shuttle driver had to get me there at 4 am and was up atem friendly helpful AND had change for a larger bill. I was so relieved he knew right where to take me. Helped me get curbside assistance. I'd stay here again in a heartbeat !

Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
OneNonStopExplorer, General Manager at Hampton Inn Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2018

Hello Hatfiled_Fam,
thank you for staying with us! At the Hampton Inn Anchorage we will always have the airport shuttle ready when you need it and anxious to get you to the right door. Please feel free to call me directly for your next stay in Anchorage. We'll even pick you up!

Reviewed October 12, 2017

Breakfast was rarely completely prepared by 6am. Had this been a vacation, that would not have mattered as much. We often had to pick breakfast up on the way to work. The location is very convenient to shopping and dining.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business

Dear jasonr M8453GL,
thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are always trying to improve on the guest experience and with valuable feedback like yours we will continue to improve. Please feel free to contact me directly for your next visit to Anchorage.

Reviewed October 11, 2017

I had booked my room almost two weeks prior to my arrival. I was surprised that the room (105) was the only room available. I do not like ground floor rooms next to ground floor exits! I felt that the morning clerk could been a little more concerned about my morning wake up call. He seemed indifferent to my concerns.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo

Dear X8087MCrichardl,
I am so sorry I missed responding to your review. Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your experience. I would like to offer my services in helping you select your room for your next visit. Please feel free to contact me directly and I will certainly upgrade you from the first floor if that option is available at the time.

Reviewed October 10, 2017

Their customer service was great and staff was very knowledgeable about the area. Breakfast was tasty and fresh. Love the idea that small pets are allowed. Would definitely recommend to others! The only reason for the four star rating is the entry to my room had a large stain.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business

Dear CynthiasA1856QK,
thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Anchorage we loved having you here! Come back again.